Chapter 2

Unforgotten Memories

            Dong Wan got up abruptly. His entire body was shaking. His eyes were really wide. His chest was rising up and down due to pant for breath. He clenched his chest because he felt that the heart was trying to jump out. It pounded really hard. He inhaled deeply  and closed his eyes. He slicked his hair backwards. He let out a relieve sigh after making sure it was all just a dream. A nightmare that always tried to drown his mind into darkness. However, part of his mind knew they were all his past memories. He decided to forget it all.

           He was an adult. A perfect healty gentleman. He knew so well he should not afraid of nightmares like a child, but he could not help it. The dreams kept occuring in his sleep. The part where he lost his only best friend was always his worst fear. He frowned his eyebrows, trying to remember the existence of the kid, but he was sured that his only childhood friends were Eric and Andy. He wondered for the umpth time about the boy. The orange eyed boy. He slowly pressed his temple because of the sudden headache.

"Having the same dream again, young master?", a deep charismatic voice shocked the prince. He looked up and his eyes immediately caught a presence of black suited guy. He gave a boring stare to the red haired butler. The butler just smirked seeing his prince's reaction. His hands skilfully prepared morning tea for the lazy prince who decided to lie back. Then, he tossed around his bed, trying to be the noisiest as he could to irritate the blank expression butler. As soon as the butler done with the tea, he leaned closer to the prince and whispered to his served prince.

"This time, you muttered a name, young master. It could be that person's name", the prince immidiately froze on his spot. He declared a staring fight with the red eyes from the butler. He threw a murderous gaze to make the butler spilled out everything but what he got was only a chukle. An evil one.

"Tell me the name right away!", Dong Wan commanded. The crimson haired guy only smirked and tsched. Eventually, he pursued his lips to the prince's ear.

"It was Eric.", after that, he stepped bakwards calmly and turned away. Dong Wan was pissed. He took one of his pillow and threw it to the person that was leaving away.

"ERIC!!!!Don't mess around with me!!", Dong Wan yelled. His butler at the same time was his childhood friend named Eric just grinned naughtily.

"It seems like you always dreamed about me. Tell me, young master. What was your dream?You moaned a lot too. Was it something..", Eric swiftly moved his body around to avoid another thrown pillow.

"Hyung!!", a bright face lad entered the room. He was going to greet his prince when his face was hit by the pillow.

"...dirty?..", Eric finished his sentence. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the fallen lad. He let out a sigh and blew his hair that fell to his handsome face. He squatted to the lad's side and took the pillow off him.

"Andy. How many times do I have to tell you that we must act properly in front of our prince? Didn't I forbid to come here anymore?", Eric threw all the words to the yellow haired guy. He only grinned innocently to the butler.

"Eric, I forbid you to forbid him from coming to my room", Dong Wan got up from his bed. He strided his not-too-long legs to Andy who was still on the floor. Eric looked at Dong Wan with a squinted eyes. The prince brought his lip's corners upward. He had succeeded irritating the butler and he satisfied with that. Once again, the two of them were having the stare battle.

"Hyung~~~", Andy pushed himself to Dong Wan's embrace. Eric who could not stand that, knuckled Andy's head.

"AWW!! Hyung, Eric hyung hit me!!" , Andy clinged to the prince. He pretended that he was crying to gain Dong Wan's attention. He loved what he received from the prince. He loved the prince's protectiveness over him. Since they were children, the prince always spoiled him with everything. All the thing he wished, his prince would fulfill it for him. He never hated the embraces and hugs he got from the prince. He always by his side no matter what happened. That is why he love his hyungs very much.

Dong Wan flinched. He hugged Andy tighter. He increased the murder vibes in his gaze but Eric was not giving up too.

"Young master, you must prepare for today's schedules", Eric finally broke the tension and turned away.

"Eric......", Dong Wan suddenly sounded so sad. Andy looked up to his prince. He noticed it right away that Dong Wan is not in a glee mode. Nonetheless, the prince's hug had not loosen at all.

"Yes, young master.", Eric replied him. Dong Wan became serious. He pulled Eric closer to him and squeezed Eric's arm.

"Stop calling me young master", Dong Wan tightened the grip. Cracking sound could be heard. Andy who was just looking, turned his head away.

"Understand, my prince.", Eric did not even reacted to the crushed arm but his answer made it worse. Dong Wan's eyes quickly went to bright silver. He yanked Eric close to his face. Eric was shocked to see how Dong Wan had changed upon hearing the words. He was not prepared to face angry Dong Wan first in the morning. The dream must affect the prince so much. His hair was changing too. He knew right away that the prince needed to be calmed down. If not, something really awful migt happened. 

"Wannie hyung", Andy caressed Dong Wan's chest. His voice seemed reached the furious guy. He snuggled his head to Dong Wan and acted cute.

"Wannie hyung~~ Lets go to school together~~", Andy moved his body together with him. Slowly, Dong Wan released his grip. He gained his smile again. He could not contain his beloved friend's cuteness. He ruffled the yellow hairs and pulled away.

"Wait me at the entrance,ok?", Dong Wan kissed Andy's cheeks. This skinship had been normal for the three of them. He used to hug and kiss Eric too but the moment where Eric was appointed as the official butler, things had changed. That was why he loves to prick on Eric's nerves. He wanted to see the Eric he was once treated as his best friend. This formality killed him a little inside. 

"Okay, Wannie hyung!!", Andy cheerfully followed the request after giving his hyung a big hug.

"And you, Eric....", Dong Wan approached the calm butler. He extended his hand to Eric's injured arms. With a sway movement, Eric's wound got heal immediately. Eric only stay silent. Dong Wan pulled Eric to his embrace. Eric had to bend a little since Dong Wan was shorter than him.

"Don't call me any title anymore. Wannie is enough", the prince spoke slowly while patted his back. Eric nodded and without him realising it, he replied the hug, with tears strolling from his red eyes.


 

"Hyung. Lets go~~", Andy pulled Dong Wan right away when his yellow eyes got Dong Wan in his view. Eric followed silently at the back.

"Wannie....", Eric called his prince. Dong Wan smiled and turned to face him. He was really glad to hear that name from Eric's lips.

"Yes?", 

"Your hair is still silver..", Eric spoke and then he looked to Andy. All of sudden, his eyes went wide like he was realising something.

"Yours are still yellow..What did I tell you two?", Eric stepped in front of them and crossed his hands on his chest. The strict butler had returned.

"Not to show to others that we are not vampires..", Dong Wan and Andy answered at the same time like kids that had been scolded. Both of them bowed their heads. Eric lifted his left eyebrow and gave them a warning glare.

In a second, all of their hairs turned to black in colour. That went for their eyes too. Just like a normal human. Fangs were always hidden so they did not have to do anything about it.

"Can we go now, hyung?", Andy showed his cute bright new colour eyes. Eric swore he could see sparkles. Andy's face was glowing too. He did the flower pose to the butler and gained approval unexpectedly. Eric blushed before he ruffled Andy's hair. Dong Wan only laughed.

"Lets go~~~", Andy got between Eric and Dong Wan. And then, he pushed them forward alongside with him. He hummed a beautiful melody till they reached at their own cars.

"Lets race!!", Andy lifting down his window and declared that to both of his hyungs. Dong Wan smirked and accelerated first. Eric did the same, leaving Andy behind.

"Hey, that's unfair, Professor Eric!!", he stepped on the pedal.

"Professor Wannie started it first!!", Eric drifted his car.

"You are not going to win over me, Professor Andy!!Hahahahahahaha!!", Dong Wan sped up and gave the two behind smokes.

 

That way, their days as lecturers started. Little did they know that they were going to receive new students that day. They did not even know those new students would change their lives. Forever. Okay, that sound overreacted but literally, things were going to change.

To be continued

 

 

Author's note: I hope this is interesting enough for u to read^^ Introduction for wanricdy...hehehe^^ Please continue to read my story. *bows* Thank you very much^^