Chapter 1

Unforgotten Memories

 

    The night is getting darker. The sky had turned from the light blue into a very deep blue. Crickets sounds could be heard everywhere.  White fog misted the forest, blinding almost creatures that wandering there. It was predator time to go hunting. Wolf howls were replying to each other to indicated their territories. The possible victims shivered. They wished so hard for their lives to be spared. Despite that, there was something beautiful in the night. The orange butterflies glowed elegantly. They suddenly gathered in a small flock and flied to a wide field near the lake. 

    No one could describe how the lake was like. It reflected moonlight perfectly, not even a beautiful lantern could beat the light that ascended from the lake. Lotuses were floating, blossoming its petals. The moon was fulled, in a rounded shape, and some said they could see rabbits were hopping around on the moon. The silver ray of light from the moon shined the earth beautifully. It hit a boy's eyes that was lying on the grass, head rested on his arms. He winked to the moon and smiled to himself.

"Hi, Mr. Moon. You are so beautiful tonight", he said with a closed eyes. He talked like the moon would reply to him. The sounds of flapping wings made him opened his eyes. And then, he saw it. The orange butterflies surrounded him. It was like they were greeting him. All of them landed near him, surrounded him like a shield to him.

"Hello, butterflies", he smiled again. Then he changed his gaze to the sky. There, he saw stars. His eyes were wandering to all the stars, then it stopped on a red star that twinkled so brightly.

"That is Eric, Yat", the boy spoke to one of the butterflies and pointed to the red star.

"Wait till I told him about this star. Hehehe", he giggled. Then, he continued to gaze at the sky. His eyes found a yellow star greeted him with a smile. He did not know whether he was imagining it or not, but he waved at the star with an innocent smile.

"Sara, that is Andy", he spoke to another butterfly. 

"His smile is like that star.", he kept staring at the sky. This time to count the stars he could see. He had reached to 1000th star, when he was distracted by the sound of rustling near him. Immidiately, he was in alert mode but after he sensed it was not something harmless, he smiled. He leaned his back on the tree.

"You can come out from there, my friend", he spoke to no one knows but suddenly, the said 'friend' came out from the hiding.

"I was trying to surprise you, my prince!", another small boy appeared.

"Hahaha! You failed obviously. Come sit with me..", the said prince gestured his hand to his side. His friend grinned and obeyed immediately. The butterflies scattered and flew away.

"What will we play today,my prince?", the friend asked.

"Stop calling me that. I hate the title when we two are alone..", the prince pouted.His friend laughed and then, he hold the prince's hand.

"What will we play today, Dong Wan?", he repeated the question. That brought a very wide smile to Dong Wan.

"hmmmm...", Dong Wan rubbed his chin. He put his hand on his friend's shoulder and pulled him closer. He took time to think what the perfect game he could play. Of course that he guaranteed to win.

The friend of him only stared at him. He stole a glance to his prince's eyes. It shined perfectly in the night. The unique silver iris was looking far at the field since he was thinking hardly. The black hair was higlighted with some silvers strands. He was amazed with his prince's appearance. He always told to serve the boy that was looking so cheerfully but the boy insisted them to be best friend. He was indeed did not regret to devote himself to the prince. He smiled again, thinking he would be forever with his prince's side. He leaned closer to his prince to feel the warm of the embrace.

"Ahhh!! I got it!! Why not we played run and chase?(I'm not sure if u know this game..I called it aci kejar in my country..lol ^^), It's simple...I run..and you chase me", Dong Wan explained but he already got up from his sitting.

"Then..I will run first~~", his friend was shocked as the prince had already ran from him, leaving him. He smirked. He wanted to chase his prince. He saw his prince already at the end of field. He fixed his stance and ready to chase Dong Wan.

   Unfortunately, he failed to move when he felt somebody was holding him tightly at the arm. He looked over his shoulder only to see a guy with a black outfit was looking at him. The face was covered but his yellow eyes could be seen as it glowed cruelly. He thought it was sweat that trinkled on the guy's face but he was shocked to see it was red in colour. Besides, he could smell the red stained. The guy took his waist and lifted him up. The boy struggled but what could he do to fight the adult?

"Dong...", his mouth was covered by the guy's hand. And then, the guy with the boy dissapeared from the scene like a dash of wind.

 

"You failed to catch me!", Dong Wan said gleefully when he came back to the tree but his face changed when he saw blood stain was everywhere. The boy that supposed to wait for him was gone. He thought he could sense the boy's presence but the too strong blood scent failed him to do so. He immediately knew it was not an ordinary person to do those but what shocked him the most was he knew too well whose blood they were from the scents of it.

"Mom!! Dad!!! ERIC!! ANDY!!!", he ran to where he came from. He returned to his big mansion but what greeted him was not a pleasant scene at all. His beloved beautiful mansion, his sign of wealth was drowned in flame. He could not stand seeing his home being burned destroyed. His entire body was shaking.

"Mom!! Dad!!", he ran to the burning building but he was stopped because someone lifted him.

"Young Master, lets run..It is not safe to be here anymore..", a red eyed guy hugged the boy.

"No!!! Mom!! Dad!! Where are they? Butler Mun!! Put me down this instant!!", Dong Wan screamed and struggled.

" Wannie!!", two boys approached them.

"Eric! Andy!", Dong Wan reached his hands. The two boys only looked at him with tears on their eyes.

"Mom!! Dad!! Butler Mun,I command you to put me down!!" , Dong Wan struggled again. He desperately wanted to save his parents but weirdly he could not sense their souls anywhere.

"Where are they???", Dong Wan's silver eyes glowed ragingly. His fangs started to come out. His silver hair was increasing, and getting longer too. His nails were starting to grow out and sharpening in every second. From those, it was revealed that he was a vampire. In fact, all of them were vampires.

The butler had to hold the boy tighter and led the other survivors to other place. The red haired boy gulped seeing his father was trying so hard to make them survive. His friend, the yellow haired boy clinged tightly to his mother.

"I'm sorry, my prince. They can't know you survived.", The butler hit the boy's neck. Finally, he calmed down because he fainted. 

"Mom....Dad....", the boy mumbled as his vision was getting blurred. He barely saw the butler anymore. He could hear rustling movements around him and the last sound came to his head was,

"Dong Wan....Mom and Dad love you", he saw his parents transparent bodies before he closed his eyes. Tears dropped from his closed eyes. And then, everything went black.

 

 

 

 

author's note: My first time writing this kind of genre. I hope you will like it. No..this is not the end..there will be more...and I am sorry if some of you are familiar with these story. I cant help but imagine small Dong Wan is Ciel Phantomhive. Hahaha~~ I read Kurosuji manga in one go...maybe they influenced me a little. Especially, the butler part. Lol^^ 

This is woodong focused story, but there will be ricsyung and jindy too^^ Like what I did in We're Together..Each couple has their own chapters^^..I am planning to be that way^^..I hope I did not fail writing this story...*determined emoticons*

That's all for now^^ Thank you for reading^^ Annyeong^^