Chapter 6

Unforgotten Memories

“I am a prince. A vampire prince.” the hypnotized person answered monotonously.

 

Jun Jin’s ears twitched when the sentenced entered his hearing. He was astounded and could not process what he had just heard.

 

“A prince? What is this nonsense? The royalties had been sentenced centuries ago!” the grey eyes one talked to himself.

 

“Yes but I survived the mass killing of my families”, the self-admit prince answered.

 

His tone was still flat. Jun Jin forgot the power was still intact in him. It was a useful ability indeed. Jun Jin remembered Min Woo’s prince story  

 

“Could it be that he is the one Min Woo hyung talked about?”

 

“But, Min Woo hyung said he was dead!” Jun Jin’s mind fought within itself.

 

He wanted to continue his interrogation session, but his ears caught the sound of footsteps was nearing. In rush, he turned his back on the prince and unintentionally broke the hypnosis connection between him and the prince. He retreated from the venue, refused to cause any commotion.

 

Jun Jin entered the class dramatically and pulled Min Woo close to him.

 

“Hyung! You won’t believe what I’ve just known!” Jun Jin could not wait a second to let his thoughts out.

 

“What, Jinnie?” Min Woo asked lazily.

 

“The lecturer yesterday was a prince. A vampire prince!” upon hearing that, Jun Jin gained Min Woo’s attention straightaway.

 

“What are you talking about? Stop making stories!” Min Woo still had doubts.

 

Jun Jin let Min Woo know about the encounter with the two vampires and not missing the fact that he obtained a temporary ability. Min Woo listened to all the details and shocked with what Jun Jin had told him.

 

“It can’t be! There should not be royalties anymore! Our fathers killed them! Including Prince Dong Wan! No! Especially, Prince Dong Wan! I was there! I saw his castle burned!” Min Woo shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Hyung, he said he survived…” Jun Jin remarked.

 

“Did you get his name?” Min woo asked after he pondered for a while. To be honest, his hope was raised. He wished it was his prince that Jun Jin met.

 

“No. I’m sorry, hyung...” Jun Jin’s sad tone was obvious.

 

Min Woo patted Jun Jin’s back and walked away from the younger one. He excused himself to be alone and asked Jun Jin to accompany Hyesung in the class. The injured one could not be alone but he needed to calm his mind. Jun Jin pouted upon the request but he followed his hyung’s order because he understood the situation. Furthermore, he required to tell the same thing to Hye Sung.


Eric reached the place where he sensed Andy’s consciousness had lost. He did not get to see who had caused it as there were only his friends there. He was shocked to see Andy was lying on the floor while Dong Wan was in his knees, shaking his head.

 

“What happened, Wannie?” he wasted no time in aiding Andy while looking at Dong Wan for explanation.

 

“My mind was intruded. He got Andy’s power.” Dong Wan’s body convulsed.

 

“What did they found out?” Eric tried to sound calm which was failed.

 

“I told him that I am a vampire prince…” the prince answered in a low tone.

 

He felt stupid for falling into the hypnosis. He failed controlling his mind. The butler was astounded. What he feared the most had happened.

 

‘They know. They know the prince was still alive. They would harm him!’ he thought to himself.

 

Eric did not say it out loud, but, the prince knew what was playing in his mind. He knew they were obviously in danger at the moment.

 

“Let’s just go home first. We will talk about this when he wakes up”, the butler tried to be wise.

 

He took Andy into his embrace and lifted him. Dong Wan struggled for a second to get up but he asked Eric not to worry. He told his butler to go first as Andy was more important than him. Eric did not object his prince’s order and walked away.

 

Dong Wan sent Eric with his gaze and sighed. He was worried. Due to his carelessness, he had put their lives in danger. He walked slower than usual because he felt tired. He could not afford to be fast as his energy was drained when his mind was interrupted.

 

It was awfully silent and it made Dong Wan cringed. He had not left the school compound yet, but there was a forest near it. It looked creepier than he remembered. His instinct was proven right when he heard a noise from the near bushes.

 

In a blink of eye, there was an arrow flying to him. He barely avoided it as he sensed it late. After he saw the arrow missed him only by an inch, he regained his compose.

 

"Who's there?” he acquired.

 

It did not take a minute for the culprit to reveal himself. All of sudden, a human figure crawled out from the thick bushes with a bow in his hands. Dong wan was shocked. He was not prepared for another attack. The moment the mysterious figure release his bow, an arrow came directly towards him once again and this time too, he unintentionally let his guard down. Dong wan only waited for the arrow to hit him as he froze like a statue there. He closed his eyes ready for the impact but it didn't come. However, the sound of being hit was heard. Dong wan opened his eyes only to see a figure had stood in front of him, receiving the arrow for him.

 

The attacker hissed and took out a blade.

 

"Why do you have to interfere, Min Woo?” he revealed Dong Wan’s savior name.

 

He confronted the person who protected Dong Wan. Min Woo did not answer his acquaintance’s question.  

 

“It’s me who should question you the reason you are here”, Min Woo’s deep voice sounded authorative.

 

“Move! You are getting in my way! He should not be alive!”

 

The attacker dashed towards Dong Wan and raised his blade. Min Woo acted fast and pushed Dong Wan out of the way. However, his body received the blow instead. There was blood flowing out from the ribs but, he still standing firm, determined to protect Dong Wan from the attacker.

 

“Fool! What are you doing?” the attacker yelled in hate.

 

Min Woo did not budge from his position while Dong Wan was still behind him. The prince was astonished to see how his supposed-to-be-enemy was shielding him.

 

“Fine! If you want to, you can die with him!” the attacker swished the blade again and ready to stab them both.

 

Min Woo took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The attacker was getting nearer when Min Woo opened his eyes back. Dong wan was at his behind so he did not get to see how fiery the orange eyes were.

 

The attacker's eyes met Min Woo’s glowing orange eyes and suddenly stopped moving. Dong wan did not know what happened but suddenly, there were blood gushing out from every single part of the attacker’s body. The lifeless body collapsed on the ground while blood was pooling from him.

"Uurrrgghhhh....” Min Woo moaned and fell on his knees.

 

Dong wan did not hesitate to catch the person into his embrace. He slowly took out the arrow from his savior’s stomach. He heard some grunts but it was needed to be done.

 

"It’s....you....?” he finally got a glimpse of his savior.

 

Min Woo let his cold expression stayed.

 

"But...why?” Dong Wan pulled the guys up to his feet and encircled his hands on his shoulders.

 

"I have a feeling that somehow...you are my prince...” the orange eyes vampire said before he lost consciousness.

 

Dong Wan was dumbfounded to hear that from him. However, he could not ask more. Min Woo would not answer anyway. He did not have any choice but bring him back to his mansion. At least he could tend the wounds in order to repay Min Woo’s deed.

 

Upon arriving home, Eric welcomed him with an angry stare. The butler cursed him when he saw who he had brought home. Dong Wan brushed him off by ignoring him and continued walking to the bathroom.

 

Dong wan put minwoo in a bath tub and lied him down. He hovered his hand on the person's stomach and focused hard in healing the wounds. After a few moments, there was a radiances illuminates Dong Wan’s hand. Next, the light blue glow hits on the other's stomach and the injuries were gone.

 

Dong wan deepened his focus to heal the rib’s injuries. It took a lot of energy from him to heal wounds caused by silver weapon but he did not give up. Deep inside his heart, he felt like he needed to save Min Woo. He could feel they had an unexplainable bond between them.

 

When he was sure it was not vital anymore, he cleaned the blood smudges and showered Min Woo. He threw away the torn clothes, bandaged the wounds and put his clothes on Min Woo. It was difficult to him as his cheeks felt hot all the time he helped Min Woo. Then, he carried Min Woo to his bed and lied Min Woo down.

 

He took the chance to take a close look of his savior. He did not get the chance before as their meeting was short and not in a pleasant way. Besides, he was supposed to be his enemy.

 

He was amazed by the beautiful creature in front of him. His eyes gazed at the soft hairs covering the forehead, slowly went to the closed eyes. He admired how curvy the eyelashes were. It made the person less scary than before. Without him knowing, his finger moved on its own to measure the person's sharp nose line, then, it fell on the thick lips. It followed alongside the pretty curve lips. He did not know why it made him smile thinking how the lips should be kissed. While he was busy admiring, suddenly, his hand was caught by the owner of the perfect features. Dong Wan gasped from the shock and blushed.

 

"Do you enjoy your view?” the person's deep voice was heard.

 

Dong wan could feel his cheeks became hot once again when he tried to pull away his hand.

 

"Why did you help me?” Dong Wan asked after he regained himself. He cut the chase of getting to know the reason.

 

Min Woo did not answer immediately. He shook his head before saying,

 

"I don’t know. I just feel like I want to save you. It was out of my intention to protect you."

 

Dong Wan was speechless to hear the answer but somehow, it did not feel wrong either. He could feel there was something between him and Min Woo exactly. However, he could not make something out of it.

 

"I did not get your name yesterday", Dong Wan gave up thinking and sat while his back leaned on the bed.

 

"Min Woo. That's my name", the injured one fixed his sitting so that he could see Dong Wan.

 

"Everything about you is familiar", Dong Wan said

 

"I feel the same to towards you", Min Woo smiled. For the first time since his prince gone, his lips could form the sweet leer, together with his eyes. He got the feeling that his prince was back with him.

 

"Have we met before?” Dong Wan asked while looking at Min Woo. He too, felt free when he was having the conversation.

 

"No. But you resemble my prince a lot", Min Woo answered with honesty

 

"Prince?” Dong Wan asked. It ticked his curiosity.

 

"I used to serve a vampire prince but we became close friends despite his nobility", Min Woo’s face softened when he reminisced his memory with his prince.

 

Dong Wan could feel something triggered in his mind when he heard the words of ‘close friend’ and ‘nobility’.

 

"Do you miss him?”

 

"I do and if he is alive, he would look exactly like you", Min Woo pointed out what he had felt since he met the person near him.

 

"I am a prince too", Dong Wan bluntly said.

 

"Really? What is your name?” Min Woo asked.

 

"Dong Wan", the prince simply said his name while smiling.

 

Min Woo widened his eyes when he heard the name. He moved his body and got hold of Dong Wan's arms

.

"Prince Dong Wan?” he was waiting for the prince to answer him but,

 

"Wannie, they had come to fetch him", someone interrupted.

 

to be continued

 

author's note: I am really sorry if I dissapoint any of you with this chapter...hope you are not giving up with the story....I was having a headache while writing this, thus it explains some confusing things...perhaps, I will fix it in the future...can't let it be too long in the draft...huhu...T^T

anyways, thank you for reading....and to those who commented, I really thank you, sincerely from my heart^^

to my readers, saranghae!!