Chapter 4

Unforgotten Memories

              

 

                     Dong Wan was startled. It was unbelievable for him to see the eyes. He knew he had seen it somewhere but he could not relate with anything. He felt like the time had stopped for him just to drown in the eyes. The amazing beautiful orange eyes. His body froze as well, hypnotized by the elegance of the glows came from the iris. He could not take the face out of his gaze at all. Out of sudden, he walked closer to the guy which he had not caught his name yet, with an extended hand. He did not know what drove himself to urge him to bring the guy out of there. Somehow, he wanted to have the guy for himself only.

                     Min Woo stare intensely to the person in front of him. He looked like exactly his prince,only the hairs and eyes were different. He shook his head in disbelief. He kept telling his mind that it was not him because his prince he knew was dead. Besides, the last time he saw his prince, they were so little. There was a strong feeling fought what he thought. He never felt that way before. The same feelings he felt when he was with his prince was engulfing him again that moment. Because of the person. He saw the person was approaching him, with an unreadable expression. He waited for him but it was interrupted.

"Professor..", Hyesung got up from his chair and blocked Dong Wan's view from Min Woo. It shocked both of them and that cut their connections. Jun Jin got up too and pushed the lecturer slightly away from the three of them. He said nothing but his gaze told the lecturer enough not to interfere anymore. Dong Wan frowned his eyebrows but he smiled in a few seconds to get out from the awkward situation. He went back to his seat and took a deep breath.

"Well, I'm sorry for being a weirdo for a few moments ago", his jokes got a a few laughs from the students.

"Eyyy..You are always a weirdo!", a guy countered him and he only smiled to him.

 He was supposed to continue his lectures, but he was interrupted with a knock on the door. He turned his head to the door's direction and greeted the person who stood there with a serious look.

"What is it, Professor Mun?", Dong Wan acquired from the David statue look alike.

Eric stepped in the class and walked towards Dong Wan. The class was suddenly silent. The girls could not took off their eyes from the overly handsome figure while the boys shivered from his cold tone of voice. His charisma was overflowing and it smitten the whole humans existed in the class. Humans, not vampires.

"You left this at home", the disguised butler said and put a lunch box on his prince's table. 

"Ahh...Thank You, Professor Mun", Dong Wan gave him a smile.

"Oyy, lovebirds!!", a loud voice cut the interactions between Eric and Dong Wan.

Eric looked up to the source of the voice, initially wanted to scold the rude student. However, he was surprised to see a pair of red eyes were looking at him sharply. The crimson coloured eyes which were the same as his. From that moment, he knew something was not right. He immediately got into a defence stance and stood in front of his prince. 

"Eric, stop. Don't make things worse", Dong Wan whispered.

Eric did not listen to him as he snapped his fingers. The second it made a sound, suddenly , their surrounding were not moving. The students were like a statue except for the other three. Dong Wan let out a big sigh behind Eric. His butler had stopped the time without his permission. 

"Oohh...that's interesting. You have the power to stop the time? Do you want to see what I can do?", the person next to Min Woo stood up and folded his sleeves. Min Woo only shook his head,seeing his friend's temper.

"Hyesung-ah, don't bother about them. They are not worth it", Min Woo said calmly.

"Tell me who you are and what do you want from us?", Eric had not changed his defence state yet.

"What makes you think we want something to do with you?", this time, it was Jun Jin rose from his seat.

Eric looked at the three of them with a fierce gaze. He swore he won't let them go away freely if they hurt his prince.

"We don't have to explain ourselves the reason we are here", a soft but scary voice came from Hyesung who was in front of Eric in the blink of the eye.

 Eric was startled for a second to see how fast Hyesung could move. It pissed him off when Hyesung dusted his jacket,to show how powerful he was. The butler squinted his eyes. Hyesung did not feel intimated by it. Instead, he fought the gaze with his own stare.

"Eric", Dong Wan's voice broke their staring competition.

Hyesung diverted his attention to Dong Wan.

"Who are you? Why he is protecting you? Are you weak or something?", the pretty face guy reached his hand to the prince.

He grabbed Dong Wan's arms forcibly and took out his claws. However,something bothered Min Woo when he saw how Dong Wan's gaze changed. He looked like a scaredy cat a few moments ago but when he was being touched, suddenly he had murdering aura came out from him. Min Woo stood up and tried to approach his friend but it was too late when he heard Hyesung's screaming. Junjin widened his eyes when it caught a terrible view in front of him.

Eric only smirked when Dong Wan pulled Hyesung's hand and twisted it like it was nothing. Hyesung screamed in pain and struggled to be released.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!", the gentle lecturer's voice had changed into a violent one.

With a swift movement, he pushed Hyesung off him and Hyesung's body flew towards Min Woo. Jun Jin was speechless when he saw how badly Hyesung's injuries. 

"And you, Eric!! How dare you to show off your power when you were the one who told us to hide it!", the prince was mad and slapped Eric on the face.

Min Woo could not utter anything since it was not his problem. At that moment, he could only focus on Hyesung who was silently crying for the wounds on his hand.

"Let's go back...", Min Woo told Jun Jin while lifting Hyesung up. His eyes caught Dong Wan was nagging to Eric but for an instance, their eyes found each other again.Dong Wan stopped what he was doing and stared at the orange eyes fiercely.

"Till we meet again, my students", he said it with a playful voice and waved towards Min Woo. Jun Jin "tsch"ed and took Hyesung from Min Woo.

The orange eyes vampire took a last glance before he stepped out from the classroom. He was thinking so hard trying to analyze what had happened but he failed to understand wholly. All he knew was there were more vampires other than them three in the town.

While he was walking, his shoulder bumped into a cute-looking guy. He did not bother about it at first and just left the scene as soon as he could.

"What happened?!" , Andy appeared in the classroom and shocked to see Eric's bleeding lips. He acted fast and hugged his prince who breathed heavily to control his anger. Andy caressed Dong Wan's heart and took control of Dong Wan's emotion to calm down.

"Eric hyung, tell me the details later. You fix the mess first", Andy dragged Dong Wan out from there and continued holding hands with his prince.

Eric snapped his fingers once again, and the flow of time returned to normal. All the students were moving again but got surprised to see the absence of their lecturer.

"Professor Dong Wan had to attand some meetings. You guys are free for now" , Eric explained half-heartedly and left the classroom too.

The students were left to be confused for all the day.

 

To be continued

 

Author's note : Sorry for being late. Too late!!! I am sorry...huhu....I don't have anything to say but I'm really sorry...hope u guys still love the story...

Leave a comment juseyo....T^T