Chapter 5

Unforgotten Memories

It was a silent night for the black mansion. Their days were disturbed with a fact that Hyesung was injured and there were more vampires in the town. Hyesung was treated in his room and no one was allowed to enter. Min Woo could hear Hyesung’s painful groans from the hallway. It made him wondered what actually had been unveiled in front of them. They just moved from their previous town due his father’s orders but bad event already starting to occur.

 

“Perhaps, the old geezer has something to do with this?” he talked to himself.

 

He was wandering on the rooftop of the mansion when he saw someone had beaten him for being there. He approached the figure that was dangling his feet from his seating position. Minwoo grabbed his shoulder and startled the guy for a second. The gasp heard from the guy was no joke. It almost blew Min Woo away.

 

"Aish! Hyung! Don’t scare me like that!” Jun Jin hold his chest.

 

"You didn't notice me?” Min Woo showed his knotted brows.

 

"I...was...too distracted...” Jun Jin said while fixing his gloves.

 

"What bothers you, Jinnie?” Minwoo landed his next to Jun Jin.

 

Jun Jin turned his head away from minwoo. He bowed down his head and fiddled with his gloved hands. And then, he looked to the sky and sighed. He closed his eyes while his brain structured a correct sentence to be said to Min Woo. Another sigh was heard instead.

 

"Is it about Hyesung?” roughly, the older guy could guess what was on his friend’s mind.

 

The question indeed makes Jun Jin turned at Min Woo once more. At one second, Min Woo could see Jun Jin’s eyes were b with tears. The younger guy nodded to Min Woo’s question while secretly wiped the tears. The clan leader was silent. He knew how hard for Jun Jin.

 

"I'm worried, hyung... They must be powerful to injure Hyesung hyung easily. Who are they? Why they are being overprotective? I mean, in the previous towns before, we made relations easily with the vampire clans... Why they are so different?” Jun Jin poured out his worries.

 

Minwoo pondered for a while after listening to junjin. The younger one had a point. Together, they are a powerful vampire clan. Others don't even bother to fight them because they knew how strong his clan was. However, this time around, Jun Jin, Hyesung and him did not even manage to notice their presences. Their looks were too humane, their strengths were hidden and judging from the situation, they were not weak as well. Minwoo started to wonder who they really were but he could not assemble any piece.

 

"I remember the second one's name is Eric. Does it ring any bell to you?” Junjin asked.

 

"Unfortunately, no. but the lecturer looks like 'him' ", Min Woo stressed out the last word which was heard by Jun Jin.

 

"Him? Your prince?” it was almost a whisper. The three of them did not say it aloud as they knew Min Woo was forbidden to think about 'him.'

 

Minwoo nodded to the question. He was not sure what to believe. The person obviously hid his true nature by disguising as a human. With a pair of black eyes, black hairs and no sense of vampire at all from him. However, he was not a human, obviously, if he could injure Hyesung. The face of the person looked like his prince too much. Too look alike but how could it be? His prince was no longer alive.  

 

"There must be a reason why the Eric guy protected the lecturer even though we did nothing. It was like, as soon as he knew we are vampires, he intended to kill us", Jun Jin brought him back to the conversation.

 

"Maybe my dad knows something about it. He was the one who rushed us to move here so, I think he has the answer", Min Woo concluded.

 

"I'm tired", Jun Jin yawned.

 

"It’s exhausting to use my brain. It’s Hyesung hyung's duty to think. Not mine", Jun Jin wanted to cheer up the atmosphere.

 

Min woo chuckled on the remarks. It was indeed funny to think it. The two of them never bother to think, they just acted according to their instincts.

 

"Let’s go to sleep", Jun Jin took Min Woo’s hand and brought him to his room.

 

"Hyung, sleep with me!” Jun Jin patted a spot on his bed.

 

"Are you crazy? You sleep with your gloves off! I might...” Min Woo stopped when he saw Jun Jin's sad face.

 

"I'm sorry, Jun Jin. I did not mean to."

 

"It’s okay, hyung. I don't mind. I know exactly why", Jun Jin gave a bitter smile and covered himself with a blanket, indirectly telling Min Woo to go.

 

Min Woo helped turned off the light and after a moment; he was out from the room with a burdened heart.

 

 

 

"Andy~~~walk with me~~", Dong Wan whined when the three of them got home.

 

The prince refused to talk to Eric. He thought that Eric was the one at fault for what happened at school. In the meantime, Andy did not dare to let go of Dong Wan’s hand. He was afraid if the temper would rise again once they were not connected through skin ship.

 

"I will, hyung", Andy faked a smile and caressed Dong Wan’s chest.

 

From the touches, he calmed down and clung to Andy. Not long after that, his eyes were closed and he collapsed in Andy’s embrace. Eric heaved a sigh and took his prince to the bed. He tucked the petite prince nicely and silently left the room.

 

Once he was out, Andy was waiting for him with his hand crossed in his chest.

 

"What happened, hyung? You told us not to show our powers but this time it was you who broke the rules", Andy questioned the wise butler.

 

"I know, Andy. I know you think I was careless but actually I'm not. There’s a reason for what I did. Something I know from my father about the eyes of the vampires"

 

"What did uncle Mun tell you?"

 

Eric’s lips formed a thin line on his face. He was not sure he should tell Andy about it. He did not want to involve Andy, the apple of his eyes. He needed to cover it up. For that, he let go his butler image. He stepped closer to Andy and rested his head on Andy’s shoulder.

 

"I can't tell you yet, Andy", he snuggled Andy.

 

The youngest guy in the house did not pursue the matter anymore. He knew Eric won't do things recklessly. He relaxed his body for his hyung to lean on. If he wants to, he could dig the answer from Eric, but he chose not to. He understood that some things were better to be hidden.

 

Out of sudden, Eric dragged Andy to his butler room and smiled mischievously.

 

"We’re going to sleep together~~" Eric said like a small kid.

 

Andy was relieved to see his playful hyung was back. He hated to see the serious looking butler all the time.

 

"I want to join too!” a cute voice was heard. Andy grinned upon seeing his prince came with a bolster and a blanket. He looked exactly like a 5 year old kid who wanted to be spoiled.

 

Eric smiled and greeted his prince. Dong wan opened wide his arms so that Eric could enter his embrace and he did. They both know what it meant by that gestures. Dong Wan lingered his hand long on Eric’s waist. The two of them always fought with each other, but it never took more than a day to patch up. Eric grinned widely when he lifted his prince on his back. He threw the prince and tackled him on the bed roughly.

 

"Pillow talk time! Guys style!” he grabbed a pillow and hit Andy’s head. The youngest widened his eyes for the sudden attack but Dong Wan was faster than him to avenge Eric.

 

"I will protect my Andy!” he posed like an Ultraman and took another pillow.

 

 

The school started as usual. It was peaceful for the students to wander around and having chitchats along the corridors. It did not last long as the three black-clothed guys entered the hallway. The sea of students naturally divided into two, it was like to give way for the three of them. The one in the middle showed his smug face while leading the way. One of them had sling for his hand but that did not make him less scary. The other one used his eyes to language not to disturb them to everybody.

 

“Hyung, are you sure you are good enough to come to school?” the youngest among them asked the injured one when they arrived at their class.

 

As usual, Min Woo turned his head to the window, not bothering about his surroundings.

 

“Yes. I am sorry that I make you guys worried but I think I can handle it. Sorry for not making breakfast as well”, Hyesung pouted.

 

Jun Jin hid his smile. He was glad it was not Hyesung who prepared their breakfast this morning. He did not want to torture his tongue in the morning.

 

“Hyung, I’m out of here”, Jun Jin stood up. The other two knew how Jun Jin despised classes. He came to school only to have fun rather than doing nothing at the house.

 

 

Jun Jin was strolling around the empty corridor. He refused to be in the class because he did not want to face the lecturer yet. He had not come up with a wise decision how to handle the situation. He was so drowned in his own trance until he bumped onto someone. A cup of coffee was spilled due to the collision and it was on Jun Jin’s gloves.

 

“Watch where you are going!” Jun Jin yelled to the person.

 

He took off his gloves and shook the liquid off.

 

“I’m really sorry, I did not notice you were there”, the person said.

 

Jun Jin finally took a glimpse to the collider and found out he was struggling to gather all of his scattered books and notes. Jun Jin bent down and wanted to give the person a flick on the forehead, not realizing his bare hand. When his skin touched with the other, suddenly he felt electric shock waved into him. He could feel his world was spinning and his veins were pounding, signing he had gained a new ability. At that moment, Jun Jin knew the person was not a human. He wanted to ask but the person in front of him had collapse and not moving on the floor.

 

“Andy!” a voice was heard. Jun Jin was shocked to see yesterday’s lecturer grabbed the said name into his embrace. He shook Andy’s body slowly and slapped his face for a few times but Andy continued to be unconscious. He turned his head towards Jun Jin and glared at him,

 

“What have you done?” his voice sounded so intimidating.

 

His fangs were shown. Jun Jin widened his eyes. His silver irises were glowing when their eyes met each other. Jun Jin’s grey eyes were glowing too.

 

“Calm down! I did nothing!” Jun Jin said.

 

He was ready to fight when suddenly his opponent stood up straight like a marionette, waiting to be controlled. Jun Jin felt astonish with the new ability. He was amazed with the power of hypnosis that was possessed by the person who he collided before. He did not wasting his time to use his new gained power,

 

“Tell me who are you”, Jun Jin demanded.

 

“I am a prince. A vampire prince.” the hypnotized person answered monotonously.

 

 

 

to be continued

 

Author's note: What have I wrote? I don't know. I hope it is good.

By the way, Jun Jin's power is like Rouge in X-man^^ someone suggested me he should have that one. I am bad explaining. Huhu...T^T...and Andy's power is hypnosis. Wannie's and Min Woo's will stay hidden till the next chapter^^(hint!! lol)

 

thank you for reading^^ hope you guys would say what you think^^