Chapter 3

Unforgotten Memories

      He put on his black shirt swiftly on his nice built body. Once it fits, he fixed the collars, making sure that he looked the best for that day. His lips let out an evil smirk when his eyes landed on his branded jeans, added with cool, charismatic buckle of his belt. He never forget to wear his sunglasses since his eyes could not have a direct contact with the sun. Besides, there was something with his iris. All people surrounds him told him to hide the orange eyes. He chuckled on the thoughts of 'people'. No. Actually all vampires around him told him not to show his nature but of course, he loved to rebel. He always sneakingly showed his sharp fangs when he felt want to tease any human. He loved to force his ways and that was how he became his head of his own clan. He looked into the mirror and found out his mind was wandering again, to his old memory, when he was only a child,

 

Flashback,

The mansion was totally burned and destroyed in the fire. He looked it from afar and he made sure his eyes did not leave the view. He heard a familiar cry but he could not do anything. He struggled in his father's embrace.

"Dong Wan!!! Prince Dong Wan!!", he reached his hand to the mansion. His father took off the mask and glared at him with a rage eyes.

" He is not your prince anymore!", his father shook him. He denied that and started to use his teeth to make his point. He dug his sharp teeth to his father's hand.

"He is my prince forever!", the kid fought hard to be released.

"LEE MIN WOO!!", his father yelled his name before his hand slapped the child's cheeks. Min Woo used his eyes to patronize his feelings. The orange eyes sparkled and continue to glow. His fangs grew longer and he was in the fighting stance,ready to attack his own father. His prince is more important to him. He did not understand why suddenly his father said not to obey the family anymore.

"Min Woo.....", a pair of delicate hands encircled his small but strong shoulders. Min Woo knew that voice. That calming and soft tune. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder. 

"Mom...", the kid muttered softly. The lady that had been hugging him, kissed him softly on his cheeks.

"Min Woo, they are not our masters anymore. We are free. We are not servants for them starting this day and forever", she embraced her son tightly  to assure him that it is safer that way.

"Leader, all of them had been killed", a black figured emerged from the darkness and bowed to Min Woo's father.

"That is good, Park. Where is Jung?", the 'leader' turned away from his own family but the news shocked the little Min Woo.

"Killed? You are the one who killed all of them?", the kid refused to be in his mother's embrace anymore.

"You..killed...his parents....and him too?", he got out from his mother's cuddle.

"You killed the King and the Queen? the Prince too?", he approached his father with widened eyes, refused to accept the fact that had been relied by the person called Park. His father said nothing. He fell into silent. 

"Hey, old geezer! Answer me!", Min Woo grab his father pants because that was the only height he could reach.

"Min Woo...", Park looked at him with sympathy. He could not know the sad fact. The true reason of all what happened that night.

Min Woo's father ignored his son. He looked his bloody hands. The trace that proved he was the killer. He fisted his hand and soon turned away from his family again. He closed his eyes, wanted to forget the cause of his actions.

"You killed..Dong Wan...", Min Woo mumbled that with tears streaming from his eyes.

"YOU KILLED DONG WAN!!!", the kid raised his voice. He already clenched his fist, prepared to beat his own father which was impossible, but again he was stopped. His mother caught him and bit his neck. She his blood a little only to make him lost his conciousness. Min Woo fall on the ground with closed eyes. Trails of tears could be seen on his cheeks. His mother bent down and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry, Min Woo. We are sorry..", his mother snuggled her son and to her surprise, her husband hugged both of them.

"He can't know...that..", Min Woo's father told his wife but he got interrupted as she put her finger on his lips.

"Shhh..lets forget about that..and start a new life...", she comforted his husband but inside her heart, she knew things wouls get worse.

 

End of flash back.

 

Everytime the memory played in his mind, his tears always made way to be out from its cage. He missed the prince. His prince, but it was impossible for him to meet a dead person. He always adored his prince. His humble prince that always treated him as a friend despite their gap of status. He resented a lot after that day. He forgot how to smile ever since then. He decided that his sincere smile was only for his prince. To others, he oly gave the playful smirks that he was good at. He saw his own reflection on the mirror and felt that it was stupid to cry over an old memory. He swallowed back his tears when he heard his door was opened. He maintained his cool while fixing his Ray Ban sunglasses. 

"Hyung!  Good Morning!", a deep manly voice was heard. The owner of the voice got nearer to him and hugged him from behind. The hands roaming through his body. He flinched but did not pull away. Instead, he took the hands and make it stayed on his waist.

"Morning, Jun Jin", he replied the greeting. He got away from the unnecessary skinship and proceed to fetch his slinged bag. He then got out from the room and went to the dining room. Jun Jin followed him slowly. There was another guy who was busy at the kitchen, holding a bottle of ketchup. Min Woo felt amused and let out his recognized smirk. He decided only to watch while he put his hand to support his face.

"Hyesung hyung!", within a second, the youngest among them got hold of the guy's hand.

"What?", the guy turned around and revealed his pretty face, covered with flour and many sorts of liquid. Min Woo saw it and chuckled. That was when he took decision only to eat bread and jam for his breakfast that day.

"Hyung, what are you doing?", Jun Jin took the cloth and wiped Hyesung's face.

"Errr...Breakfast?", Hyesung told Jun Jin with frowned eyebrows. He snatched back his own hand and stubbornly added the ketchup in his cooking. Jun Jin shook his head and joined Min Woo in eating bread and jam. Jun Jin his lips when he saw the jam. The red jam. No, it was not strawberry flavour as we all used to know. For them, the red jam was blood flavour. They were vampires after all. They refused to eat other than blood. The two of them were enjoying their delicious food when suddenly Hyesung came and gave each one of them a packed lunch. With two bottles of red-coloured drink. Min Woo questioned Hyesung using his eyes.

"Those are your lunch. You don't have to thank me for cooking. And you already know what those drinks are for", Hyesung told his leader. Min Woo sighed but he took all of it to his bag. Jun Jin was immersed in his breakfast, did not notice Hyesung put his share silently in the bag.

Min Woo, the leader walked with stylish vibe to his black motorbike. Obviously it's the elegant and expensive type because he loves everything that is cool and charismatic. He did not bother to put the helmet and swiflty ride on the motorbike. He ignitiated the engine and just went off from the black creepy looking mansion. The other two followed him after had their morning quarrel,

"Pretty bird! That is you!!", Jun Jin pointed his finger to Hyesung who looked at him with a fierce look.

"%$^&*%#^* ", Hyesung cursed. Jun Jin pouted. Their 'normal' day had started.

 

 

Min Woo slammed the door of his class to announce his arrival. He was supposed to be a new students with Jun Jin and Hyesung alongside him but he felt amused for the 'new' term. How could he and the other two are new? They had lived before the parents of the entire classmates. Jun Jin and Hyesung followed silently. In front of the humans, they completely changed. No more jokes or funny converstaions between them. They felt responsible to keep mysterious aura of their leader.  Min Woo had picked his spot. Nobody wanted to argue him because of his silence and scary vibes. Some of them swore that they saw fangs from Min Woo's y lips. However, they could not deny that the new students are all handsome and good-looking. All eyes are on them but not all of them bother to greet them.

 

"Good Morning, everybody~~~", a cheerful voice greeted the class. The lecturer walked in in a brightful mood and greeted everybody with a wide smile plastered on his face. Min Woo did not bother to lift his head up. He kept himself busy with looking outside of the window.

"Dong Wannie~~~", a girl with a nametag labelled as 'Hana' hold her hand up. The said name looked at her and smiled.

"Hi, Hana. Still wearing a nametag in this university?", he chuckled a little bit.

"Wannie. I am wearing it too!!", another girl showed off her hand-made nametag.

"Good, Semsi. Keep it on. I need to know all of your names before this semester ends", he calmly flipped his books as he sat on the lecturer's chair.

"Tsch!!Boring!!", suddenly an unfamiliar voice arised in the class. Jun Jin smashed his book. That comment made the cheerful and calmed lecturer rolled his eyes.

"Hmmm..A new student..Interesting..", he rubbed his chin while looking at Jun Jin with a curious gaze.  Immediately he knew what Jun Jin truly is because he could sense blood trace on the student.His eyes caught another person beside the frowned Jun Jin.

"Hey..you...", he acquired the person that appeared to be bored in his class.

"I can't see your eyes. Take it off", he said but Min Woo ignored him. He used his hand to support his chin and looking at the outside still. Hyesung nudged his shoulder and that made him irritated. He turned his head and wanted to confront the noisy lecturer.

"What?!" Min Woo shoot his glare to Hyesung but he actually wanted to yell at the nosy git but as soon as his eyes landed on the lecturer, he froze. He thought he was dreaming to see a person who looked like his adored prince. His facial was has too many similarities to his small prince Dong Wan and honestly he had imagine that was how the prince would look like if he grew up. In unbeliavable state, he took off his sunglasses and indirectly exposed his unique color of iris.

The orange eyes. The fiery and glowing orange eyes.

 

 

 

 

to be continued.

 

AN: i am sorry to come out with a lousy chapter....but i need to post it as it is in the draft for too long. Might edit it when I have time.