Chapter 2

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jiae pov.

"Omma annyeong" i hugged my mom and get ready to school,i'm sure that jungkook will be here and waiting for me but when i come out from my house i don't see jungkook there 'Why isn't he here he always here and wait for me,is he sick.Why would i care he always bother me and he is not here today so i am supposed to be happy' after 10 minute i reached my school and i dont see any bts and jungkook 'Jeon jungkook are you sick,I'm worried' "Jiae!" babysoul called me "Ne unnie" "Jiae come on lets go to class why are you standing right there" "Ne jiae unnie what bother you" mijoo asked me "Nothing have you seen bts?" why did i asked i'm a fool "Nope why did you asked i thought that you hate them" Yein say to me and they nodded "You like one of the member do you" jin asked me "I think its there maknae jungkook" ji soo asked me[i put ji soo in this story because she is still in lovelyz and she is one of my biases in lovelyz] "Lets go to class were going to be late" i changed the subject and i ran to classroom.

We reached our class room and i saw namjoon oppa[i changed jiae age i changed into 1998] but i dont see the other member 'What happen to them' "Jiae good morning" jinwoo smiled at me and i smiled back at him "Morning class we wont have a class today because our headmater daughter is going to be married so pack your thing and you can go home class dismised" "YAY!" they all shouted and i have decided to go to my work.I reached my work and we have a lots of customer and im very busy."One cup of coffe and one cup of cuppacino" "Ne" i give them they ordered "Here enjoy" i smiled to them.I worked non stop.

Jungkook pov.

I have a little fever and my friend come and visit me "Maknae are you alright" V patted my shoulder and i nodded "Hyung why are you not go to school" i asked them "We are worried about you and we send rapmon." jin answer me "Jungkook do missed jiae" jimin teased me "i really missed her" "If you missed her you have to get alright okay" "Ne" then we have alot of fun.


 Thanks to Queenchae and apinkilove for everything.Who is your lovelyz bias and Bts bias mine is Jiae and Jungkook ofcourse they are cute right Hope you like my fanfic LOVE YOU~~~