Chapter 5

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jiae pov.

When jungkook propose to me i like to say yes but my pride can't let me do it,if i'd say 'Yes'  how will people react they will probably said 'She is a queenka but she is dating one of the gang member how pity of her' i am proud of myself so i rejected him.I dont know why i feel like there is something wrong 'Jiae there's nothing to worry about it just sleep in peace' i told myself and trying to sleep.

Jungkook pov.

When i wake up i was at the hospital,how did i end up here "Oh jungkook you wake up" my mom said to me and "Omma how did i end up here" "Som five man said they are your friend and they said they saw you lying on the floor" it must be them "Jungkook i'm sorry i think you cant participate in the dance compition" what! "Why mom i'm perfectly fine" "No jungkook you legs is about to broken if you keep dancing while your not fully healed your leg can be broke so i want you to not dance while your not healed you understand" "But-" before i can finish mom cut me off saying "No 'buts'" i nodded "Can i go to school" "Yes but not in today you can go to school tomorrow okay" i nodded "Thats my boy now rest i'm going to buy your snacks and medicine" "Ne omma" i waved at her turn to sleep.

Jiae pov.

I was at class and i over heard something bad "I heard winner and bts are enemies" one of the girl said "Ne because winner beat up jungkook because they are afraid that bts would win at the dance battle and jungkook has a crush on jiae so jinwoo likes her too" What! "So jinwoo is the main cause of this" "Ne i think that jinwoo is nice but i'm wrong come on lets change the topic".What! i was so angry and i try to find jinwoo,oh there you are "Kim jinwoo are you insane" he was so shocked "Jiae whats wrong" how can you not know "You loser are you afraid that they gonna win"  "What do you mean i have no idea" "Stop pretened to not know" "What is wrong with you" "If you are afraid then practise hard how can you hit innocene people" "So do you like jungkook that kid" i slap him "its a warning if you hurt jungkook there will be no monstar then i am".He was just stand in embrassment.

I like to visit him so i headed to hospital.KNOCK KNOCK "Come in" he said in a weak voice "oh jiae what are you doing here".


Wow jiae like him but her pride is the problem right?in next chapter there will be jungkook and jiae moment hope you liked this chapter LOVE YOU~~~~