Chapter 4

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jungkook pov.

"Jangnanhae neo dodaeche naega mwoya manmanhae uh nalgatgo noneungeoya" we are practise our dance,we were all sweating and jiea and lovelyz were practising in next room and i heard their song its was very refreshing and i kinda like it.I dont propose to jiae but she know i like her,i think i should propose to her very nice but i had no idea how to do that so i asked my hyungs "Hyung how did you propose to your gilrfriend" i said to jin "Why do you gonna propose to jiae" he said and all the hyungs looked at me and laugh "Our maknae is all grown up now" namjoon hyung said to me with a smile."Will she say yes' i asked them and "And i like a normal propose" i continued "Maknae its kind of what you like to propose to her if you like a normal propose do you think she will be happy" i shook my head "Then do a big propose like take her to something nice romantic place" i nodded "But if she said no its a waste of money" i said and they all hit me "Are you really love jiae" i nodded "Money or jiae" "Jiae" i answer them "Then dont think about the money it wil cost just think about what will she like Lets get back to practise" namjoon said and we all nodded and get back to practise.

After 2 hour of nonstop practise we finnaly get ready to go home and "Hyung annyeong" i waved them "Maknae are you really sure that you are not tired " v hyung said to me with a wooried face "Ne hyung dont worry i will practise two or three times and i will go home" "Dont go to jiae house or other house and go home straight right after you finished okay" i nodded "Bye" "Bye" and after he left i quikly go to jiae and her friend they were still practise and i decided to talk to them "Hi annyeong" i bowed to them and they bowed back "Jungkook what are you doing here" jiae was so shcoked to see me like i expected "Nothing just watch" i headed to baby soul unnie and i whisper in her ear to tell that if they will excuse me and jiae a for a second and she nodded "Jiae were going to ladies room we will be back jungkook why dont you stay with her" i nodded jiae has nothing to say and just sit in the corner,they head out and i start to approach her and sit beside of her "Jiae would you mine can i asked you a question" she only nodded and i sigh in nervous "Jiae would you be my girlfriend" she quikly stands up and i stands up too Slap.She slap me "Are you crazy! I dont like you" and she pick up her things and she go out of the practise room,i was still in shock and i touch my cheek it was hot and red.My heart was broken and i want to go home and cry like there is no tomorrow but im a man,while i was heading to my house i saw jinwoo and his friend it seems like they were trying to beat me up and i inhale and let out sigh, i pretened that they are not here and i was about to pas them by but jinwoo kick me amd i quikly fainted on the ground and they kicked and jinwoo tell them to stop,"Leave jiae alone she is mine and only mine" as for the last he kick me again hard and it went black.


This chapter is another short one but i will try to make it long and jinwoo is kinda scary now in next chapter how will jiae react to this and what was she really thinks when jungkook propose to her so stay tuned.If you heard exo call me baby its nice right and Please comment Love you~~~~~