ignore.....

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jiae pov.

I wake up and my eyes are very hurt because i cried too much and i feel sick,my mother told me not to go to school but i have to apologize to jungkook and explain everything,i walked out of my house and wishing jungkook will be here waiting for me but i was wrong there is no jungkook out there waiting for me,i feel pain in my heart, i just think that it was my fever.

I reached the school and i saw jungkook with the other girls and smiling to them,i would like to cry,i sat on my place and jinwon just arrived the school 'aish today is the worst day of my life,jungkook dont talk to me and there jinwon Aish!!!' I kick the chair infront of me all eyes were landed on me for except jungkook.Why jungkook are you testing me fine just wait until i do something.

Jungkook pov.

I saw jiae walking in to the class and pretend to be happy snd ignore her because i dont why i am like this maybe this is away of she will be starting to like me.'Jungkook Fighting!wait until she like you'.In the class she always look at me and i am uncomfortable with that but this just the beginning, i am going to face other than this.

"Jungkook,Yah jeon jungkook" i heard jiae is calling my name and i just ignore her because i really cant give up on my plan.But she is faster than i thought she ran to me and stand infront of me "What" i said in a low tone 'good jeon jungkook you are the best actor just remind yourself that you cant give up' "Yah are you mad" what will i do now "Wae" 'great!!!' "Why did you ignore me" "its just that i got mad bye".I just walked and i go to my hyungs and tell everything.

Jiae pov.

Am i invisible to you jungkook,i stand there like stone,my body cant move i was very hurt inside and BLANK 'great!!'

 GREAT JIAE IS FAINT AND WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO RESCUE HER.PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING MY FANFIC AND COMMENT ARE WELCOME BYE~~~~