Chapter 6

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jungkook pov.

 When i see jiae its like the world is in my hands,i have no worries at all and she came and nearer i was very nervous and my body are shaking "jungkook are you okay" she said in a shaky voice and "yes don't worry i'm okay now" and do you know what she is smiling.I can't stop smiling when i saw her smile,she sat on the chair and "jungkook what are you going to do about the dance competition" "i don't know i like to be in that competition very much but i can't dance like this" she look at me with a sorry face "jiae do you feel sorry for me" "n-no i mean i understand that you want that competition very much but now can't dance so-" before she could finish it i cut her off "so you feel sorry and happy" i can't help but feel angry'jungkook snap out of it why did you get angry out of all ' she don't what to say anymore."I'm sorry but can you leave i like to have some time alone please".

Jiae pov.

Did i say something wrong its hurt like my heart is torn into many pieces."okay" and i just came out of the room,i ran home and crying like a baby.I don't know why i feel like i have no choice to live in this world.Would he hate me please jungkook don't hate me if you do i have no choiae to live in this world.

Jinwon pov.

I was watching everything from the start and this game is going to be fun.Jeon kungkook you won't have jiae either if i can't have her just remind yourself.

HI I'M BACK I KNOW THIS STORY HAS A LONG LONG HIATUS BUT PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING IT MISS YOU ALL~~~~