chapter 1

MY LOVE....AND MY PRIDE....

Jungkook pov.

I was walking around infront of jiae house she is my crush,i first met her in a restaurent and she was waitress,she didn't like me back because i am very annoyed person to her because i follow her everywhere like i'm her tail."Jiae you are very pretty to day" i complimented her when she come out of her school  but she just ignored me and i just follow her like i always do.In my heart i think she will gonna like me back and i think that i should protect her because she is very cute  and a beutiful person and every man want her so if they try to steal away from me i'm gonna call my hyung and beat them up because i cant stand jiae talking to another man.

We reached school and she walked to her friend and i walked to my friend and start studying.There a man whom i hate the most because jiae and he was sitting next to each other at class and jiae always talk to him and his name was jinwoo[i cant think of other i'm sorry if you dont like it forgive me~~~~~] everyone think he and jiae are a couple."Jeon jungkook are you listening " the teacher yelled at me and they all look at me "Ne"  "Then what i am just saying" oh "uh....." "Look at you liar get out of my class now" she pointed the outside of the classroom "Pali!" she yelled once again.I bowed to her get out of my class and just standing there and don't know what to do else.It was about 20 when i just standing like a lonely boy the bell finally ring and ran into my class room and the teacher tell me to listened to her in classroom and i nodded."Maknae are your leg hurt" jimin asked me "No i feel lonely hyung should we go to cafe and eating there" i said to them "In the morning im sure you said that we are going to rooftop to eat why change" v asked me "You know the reason hyung" and they understand right away.The reason was lovelyz are making there way to cafe and i want to see jiae.

Jiae pov.

I hate that jungkook but why my heart beat like it going to popped out when i see him "Aaah~i'm going crazy" i suddenly scream and my friend were so shocked "Unnie whats wronng" yein asked me "Nothing i was thinking come on lets go to cafe" "Ne" and i saw jungkook was talking to his hyung and my heart was beating fast and i just ran to my friend.


The first chapter is out please subcribe and comment please dont be a silent reader.Thanks to Sammara5 and kimseolmin.I LOVE YOU ALL~~~~~