Ample time with Yoona

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yuri and Yoona in their time together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona changed a lot. Her clothing, posture, , etc.. but her charming smile is still there, she became prettier and she carries herself well. She's like a model.

After graduation,, I invited Yoona in our house. We have a little party. "So you're staying in a hotel. Why don't you stay here or in your house here instead? I have so many things to tell you." I said to her. "Don't worry Yuri-ah, My family wants here to stay for good so there's no problem. By the way, we sell our house here because my parents bought a new house, bigger than we have here," she answered. I hugged her again. "Yoong! I still can't believe your here now. You're so beautiful.. Really! You already have a boyfriend do you?" I asked her. She giggles and looks very happy. "Nope. But there's someone I like the most. My oppa's best friend. You'll meet him soon." She explained. "Anyway, My parents will transfer the main office of our company here. The location and the building are ready. Chamkkaman! They are now accepting new employees. You can apply to our company. I will tell oppa about you so there's no problem." Yoona told me. "Don't bother Yoong, I will apply maybe 2-3 months. I'm still enjoying my part-time in our favorite coffee shop." I answered. "Ssshh!! I want you to be there so that we can always see each other." Yoona said. "My oppa will be here in 2 weeks, I want you to meet him, so give me your curriculum vitae arasso?" she added. "Alright..Alright.. Just give me time to take a break okay?" I answered.

Now and then. Yoona is always here in our house. She told me everything about her life in New York. Her parents are always busy and so his brother that's why they have their own life in States. "But I still don't like her," Yoona said. "You two just don't have time to bond. Try to know her first arasso?" I explained. She doesn't like his brother's girlfriend. "She will be here at the opening ceremony of our company. Join me there Yul pleasssssssse?" while showing her aegyo. She's really cute anyway. "Alright..Alright" I answered."Wait! Did I tell you everything that happened in my life this past few years how about you Yul? It's your turn." Yoona said. "Hmmm.. Nothing so important. I..I.. have a smooth sailing peaceful life here in Saivencrest Village." I answered. "But you didn't tell me about your boyfriend or a special friend or anything related to that," she replied. "I told you. I never have a boyfriend since birth. and.." I stop. I remember Yunho. Will I count him as my boyfriend? "And?" Yoona asked. "And. Well. Okay. I'm waiting for someone. But I think, I don't have a reason to wait for him." I answered then I looked down. I don't want Yoona to see my sadness. "Come on Yul. Cheer up! If you still love him I think it's enough reason to wait." Yoona explained. "Yeah! I still love him I know. But it's him, I'm not sure if he loves me too." I replied. "You're not sure? You can ask him." Yoona said. "I don't know how and where. He stops communicating with me It's been 2 years that's why.." "2 years? Oh God! I'm telling you now Yul. Don't wait for him anymore. You're just wasting your time to that man that doesn't appreciate you." she explained. "I'm working on it Yoong. Don't worry I'm really fine." I answered. But inside of me, I want to know why. Just to have peace of mind. If he's married already or he dies. I just want to know. I will accept whatever it is. "Anyway, I told you that I like someone right? Well. I don't know if he likes me too but I will do everything to make him like me. He will be here soon and I want you to meet him." Yoona said. I just nod. I'm still thinking of Yunho. What happens to you Yunho Oppa?