Issues

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

This is Wooyoung. The secret admirer of Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I open my eyes. "Gwaenchana?" Yunho seonsangnim!!. No word comes out on my mouth. I'm just looking at him. He helped me to stand. When we are both standing, I can't help myself but cry. I feel my tears falling on my cheeks then I just found myself hugging him tightly. Then someone pulled him. Wooyoung punch seonsangnim and seonsangnim punch him back. They are fighting. I go between them to stop them. "Stop it Wooyoung-ssi!!" I shouted  "Is that your boyfriend Yuri-ssi? Wooyoung asked. "Yes!! So stop pestering me arasso?" I replied. Then I saw people gathered around us. OMG!! I wanna die!! I looked at Yunho, the left side of his lips is bleeding and his left cheek is wounded. I go near him "Jaesong hamnida seonsangnim! Let's go to the infirmary to treat your wounds" I said to him. "Yuri-ah! What happened?" Sunny shouted while running towards us. "It's a long story. Just help me here Sunny-ah? I replied.

The party is ruined because of what just happened a while ago. I feel so sorry for everyone, especially to Yunho. He got wounded because of me. After I treated his wounds. Sunny dropped me home. Oh dear! I don't wanna go to school again. I want to die!!!!!!!!! I'm so lucky that there's no class the next day because it's Sunday but unexpectedly Sunny still went to our house.

"Yuri-ah! You have to see this!" Sunny shows me pictures on the net. It's the pictures when I hugged Yunho tightly. "And it also said here that you and seonsangnim had a relationship. You both have seen together and always escorting you at home" Sunny explained. "Chinjja? That's foolish!!" I said angrily. "So you and seonsangnim will go to guidance office tomorrow" Sunny continue. Err!! I feel so sorry for Yunho. He's been through this because of me. I hate myself! What should I do?

I feel so awkward walking in the hallway. Everybody is staring at me, so I just looked down and keep walking. Oh dear! I want to be invisible right now. We've been called to the guidance office. As I walk to the guidance office, I saw Yunho going there as well. I can't face him. I'm so shy to face him. So I looked down again and slowly knock the door.

"Come in" said whoever inside. I slowly open the door. "Annyeong haseyo Park seonsangnim" I said to her. Yunho is behind me and he also greeted the counselor.

"Sit down both of you," Ms. Park said. "I called you both because of the issues spreading in the academy. I have seen what happened last Saturday and I want to hear your explanations" she explained. Then I told her everything. "So you're saying that Mr. Jung saved you from Mr. Jang?" Ms. Park asked. "Yes, seonsangnim! and I want to apologize for everything, it's all my fault." I told her. Yunho doesn't say anything. "You're lucky that Mr. Jung will leave 2 weeks from now so I wouldn't file any disciplinary actions for the both of you," Ms. Park said. I was relieved of hearing that. "You two look good together. Keep it up!" she continues. "Mweoh?" I was surprised. "And the scene that night is like in the movies. I can't help but flurry seeing you two! Aniyo! What am I saying? Okay, you can go now" Ms. Park said. "Kamsahamnida seonsangnim!" Yunho said and go out. "But it's not... Yunho seonsangnim wait!! Kansahamnida Park seonsangnim" then I run after Yunho. "Seonsangnim!!!" I shouted. Everyone staring at me so I just walk and looked down still following Yunho. I just realized that we are in a place that nobody's around.

"Why did you leave? Ms. Park got it wrong. You should clean your name. It's not your fault. I'm the one who should be blamed in all this. I'm so sorry seonsangnim" I looked at him with sorry eyes. He's just staring at me for a while and he said "It's alright. I find it interesting." "Interesting? to be in the net and get intrigued is interesting for you?" I asked. "By the way, why you didn't attend my class?" he asked me. "Obviously? I don't want you to get harmed by those gossip girls. and.." I looked down and took a deep breath "Thank you for saving me from Wooyoung. Are your wounds fine now?" I asked. "Yes. So don't worry," he answered. "Come on let's go to the guidance office and we sh-.." "I don't mind. Like I've said. I find it interesting. Let them think that we're together." he smiled at me. "Mweoh?" I don't know what to say. OMG!! did I hear him saying that "we're together"? Is he my boyfriend now?? Is this a dream??