Halloween Party

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

I can't find a solo image of Yuri wearing a costume so this may help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the student-teacher arrived, everything change. The school became lively. He's very popular among all students, teachers, and everyone. He was respected like a prince. Well.. they should be because he is from the top University in the world. The University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. Ohh.. Maybe it's cool if you have that good looking and respected guy like your boyfriend. Hahahahhahaha! And everybody who will see you together will tell you that "You're so lucky!" Oh dear! he's like a star, seems to be near but far.

"Are you raising your hand, Ms. Kwon?" Yunho asked. Err!! What am I doing? Daydreaming? Paboya!! Jeongmal paboya Yuri-ah!! I stand up and say "An..n..niyo seonsangnim! jaesong hamnida!" then I bow. "If you're not interested in what I'm teaching, feel free to go out Ms. Kwon" Yunho said and everyone is looking at me. Oh dear! I want to melt right now! Another embarrassing moment with him.

After class everyone is looking at the bulletin board, so I go there as well "Halloween Party on Saturday 7 p.m., Wear your costumes. See you there!" Naaa!! not interested then I go to my locker to put unnecessary things and I received again a white rose but there's no note. "Yuri-ah!" Sunny shouted. "Omo! Why are you always frightening me?" I said to her. "Oh sorry! Anyway, Let's go to the Halloween Party this Saturday" she explained. "I'm not interested in that scary whatsoever party you know" I answered lazily. "Waeyo? or you're just scared of that scary whatsoever thing that you will see in the party?" she said with a teasing look. She knows how to make me conform. Err! I hate my friend! "Alright..alright! I'll be there just pick me up at home okay?" I answered lazily. "Then see you on Saturday, Yuri-ah. Bye!" then she waved her hand.

On my way home, unfortunately, he's there again. How can I stay away from him? Is he my soulmate? I'm pissed you know, he always making me embarrassed. Then I remember the incident this morning so I talked to myself loudly and purposely make him hear it. "OOHH DEAR!! Why is somebody making me sick? It's a bad day again!" I shouted then I looked at him and give him a fake smile "Oh? Annyeong haseyo seonsangnim!" then I bow and I stare at him devilishly. He just laughed, which makes me more pissed. Err!! I can't take it anymore. I face him and cross my arms "You know what.. You are the most arrogant person I've ever met!! Why you always making me embarrassed? Grr!!! I REALLY hate you!!" then I run fast and go to my house.

The Halloween Party came. I should be ready. Sunny will be here in a moment. I wear a light blue dress with a length just above my knee and with a darker color ribbon as a belt, a mini pink cape with a polka dot ribbon in the neck, black high heeled boots and a purple devil horn as my headdress. I just curled my hair and put a mild make-up. Perfect! then I heard the bell rang. It's Sunny.

OMG!! I think I will faint seeing a scary place and scary people.. Err!! sadako.. natre.. the grudge.. Oooooohhh. I wanna die!! "Hey!" Sunny said. "Don't be scared by them, they're just our classmates" she continues. "Whew! I think I'm dying!" I answered. Sunny giggles "Silly girl. 'come on let's go there." We go to the couch designated to us. And I see him again. He's wearing a vampire costume. hmmm. Edward Cullen huh. I laugh at myself. I still like Jacob Black.

It's crowded and the music is so loud so I went outside to breathe some fresh air. It's very peaceful outside. I went to the children's playground and there's a swing. I remember my best friend Yoona, We always play there in the swing. I've been swinging for almost 15 minutes when...

"Hello, pretty girl!" Whoah! Pretty girl?? I hurriedly looked behind and I saw Wooyoung. My classmate since 7th grade. Is he my secret admirer? "Oh? Annyeong haseyo Wooyoung-ssi" I said to him. "Why are you alone?" he asked. "I just want some fresh air. But I'll go back there soon.. You? Why are you here?" I asked. "Ahmm. I saw you going in here s..so I follow you" he answered. "Okay?" I confusedly replied. He's going near me.. very near.. "I..I t..th..ink we should go back," I said to him. I heard him took a deep breath before saying "Yuri-ssi! I'm the person giving you white rose every day. I wish it will make you smile. I like you Yuri-ssi. Will you be mine?" he explained. and I think he's going to kiss me.. Oh no!! What am I gonna do??. I pushed him and said "I'm sorry Wooyoung-ssi but I'm not ready for a relationship, we're just in high school remember? I'll go first then" I explained and slowly walking back to the party that is 50 meters away.. I want to run but my feet were stuck on the ground. His looks make me feel scared. He's like a psycho! "Yuri-ssi!! You will be mine soon so don't play hard to get" he shouted. When I heard that I face him and cross my arms  "You're so irritating you know? Stop putting trash on my locker arasso?" I can't control my mouth when I'm pissed. But I think that's a wrong move. I make him madder. He's going near me. OMG!! "Stop right there! Don't go near me or I shout!" I told him. He just laughs and still going near me. "You are mine, pretty girl!" he said and he's trying to kiss me. "Go away!" I shouted but he held my arms and pushed me to the ground. Oh dear!! I really can't move, he's so strong. But suddenly someone pulled him back and punch him.