Treasure

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

The next morning, we wake up early and have our buffet breakfast then gather in the place where we will have our activities.

The teams were divided randomly. We picked a colored ball in the box and I am with the red team..  The next was picking the leaders and it happens to be the managers and I don't know if fate is setting us together that Yunho is our leader.

"So see you later Yuri-ssi. " Nickhun told me and winked. "Goodluck!" I replied.

We are 7 in the group including him. We have swimming, relay, quiz bee activities and the amazing race as the last game that will be held in the afternoon. 

Yunho and I often meet eyes and that is all.. he's a good leader. like what he was in the academy.. a little bit serious but knows how to make fun.. he's very kind in all of us. but never an open conversation about their personal lives even they ask him about his fiance' that hurts me every time I heard them talking about it. Everybody is teasing him with his gorgeous girlfriend. Well, that's the reality Yuri-ah. Stop dreaming.. you have to wake up as soon as possible.

Our team and Nickhun are tied with the points so we have to win in the last game, the amazing race.. this game is about a treasure gems that you will find and collect 7 gems so it means 1 gem each member to be able to open the mystery chest in the home base, it's like a quest that you will solve for you to go to the next puzzle and collect the gems, the fastest to finish will win.. It's exciting but we need to have a sharp mind, focus, and cooperation with each member because everybody has a role in this game. I feel excited in this game, solving problems, thinking of solutions and at the same time having fun!

 "Oh my Geeeee! the last gem guys! here take it! you go now! you run fast than me" I told my colleague. Whew! I can't run anymore. Sooooo tiring! I hope our team will win this game. I sit and rest in big rock for a while. The place is nice, forest green, a far different from the city. I would love to come back here someday.

The rock where I was seated moved a little bit and I was out of balance. Oh god! I can't control anymore. it was so fast! :(