Bestfriends no more

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

As we are about to reach the entrance.. I already saw Yoong.. What am I going to say? OMG!

"Oh, Yoong is waiting for you already!" Nichkun.. "She's more excited than myself. Y'know.. anyway.. thanks for the ride.. But.. I think.. I need to talk to you about something.." I took a deep breath.. "Sure! Anytime!" Nichkun replied.. "Thanks!" I answered.. "I dropped you first... I just park and follow you both" Nichkun with his smile.. "Thank you." Then I open the door and smile as well..

Okay! This is it! I took a deep breath again..

I smiled at her while walking "Yoong! Are you waiting for me?" I asked her.. "Yeah.." she answered back. " Oh I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.." then we walked together. I think I know what's on her mind right now. Maybe she thinking about me and Nichkun. Shall I tell her that I think he likes me? Or I will just ignore it? I don't want to hurt her.

After we tapped our I.D. I saw Yunho on the side of my peripheral vision. We are about to stop together waiting for the lift.

"Oppa!" Yoong shouted. "Good morning!" Yunho greeted us. but I just look at him.. then Nichkun came. "Hey!"

I really can't do this.

"I just go to the washroom first, Yoong!" I told her then I left them.

C'mon Yul.. be strong! Don't show your weakness.

Today I have a lot of pending work from last week. I need to manage all of it as early as possible. Unfortunately.. the day is not enough.

"Ting!" My phone shows SMS notif.. from Nichkun.

"I will wait for you at the restaurant. You just came back today. I'll treat you a dinner.." he sent the location as well. Why he's always doing that? And I can't say no. Aahh! I will invite Yoong to follow.

As I reached the restaurant, I noticed that it is so quiet.. but it is open. I checked my GPS and it is the right location he sent..

"Miss Yuri?" Doorman asked. "Yes! Aahmmm.. somebody is going to join as well her name is Yoona" I explained. He is a little confused but he showed me the way.. and nobody's inside.. even one guest. "Excuse me? Is this the right place?" I'm confused.. he didn't answer as well and he just smiled.. He showed me the way to a private hall. Then he opens the door.

A lot of balloons all around the place and the violin starts to play. this is a bad idea. I am really confused right now. where is Nichkun?

"Good evening my princess!" A voice from the back. I looked and saw Nichkun with his wide smile. He is leading me the way to the seat. I was still shocked and doesn't know what to react to. I seated and close my eyes.

I took a deep breath before open my eyes and looked him in the eye. "Nichkun oppa!" My voice is very serious this time. I have to tell him right now. "My princess.. before you say anything let me speak first" Nichkun stopped me. "But...."

"Ssssshhh. I want to make it official. I will not ask you but I will inform you that I will start to court you. I like you Yuri-ssi! From the first time, we've met at the Cafe. I know you can feel it but you are just ignoring it.." Nichkun.. "But.." I try to stop him but he held my hand. "Because of Yoong? That's why you're ignoring me? She just like a sister to me.." Nichkun explained.

"Ting! Ting! Ting!" Phone rings. I looked at my phone but nothing and it's like from afar. then I stop breathing for like 3 seconds.. and I stand!

Yoona. I told her to follow.. :(