Guardian

Nan Deo Isang Molla (I Don't Know You Anymore)

Yoona runs to the ambulance as she sees her brother and her best friend "Oppa! What happened? Where did you find her?" Yoona asked. "She fell on the cliff" Yunho answered. He blamed himself for the accident. "Don't worry too much oppa. She's strong.. Everything will be fine soon" she taps his brother's shoulder. Yunho rode the ambulance himself while Yoona and Nickhun took the car.

They're all waiting outside the emergency room.. Until the doctor comes out.

"Doc! How's Ms. Kwon?" Yunho asked immediately as the doctor comes out the door. "She's fine now. She bumps her head from falling in the cliff.. but there are no major injuries.. she sprained her right ankle. She needs to rest for one week up to two weeks to recover fully" the doctor explains. "Oh thank god! can we see her now?" Yoona asked. "At the moment she's still sleeping. We will transfer her to the ward and you can visit her there.. by the way, who is her relative? so you fill up some forms in the reception" doctor said. Yunho and Nickhun raised their arm at the same time and looked at each other but Yunho raised down immediately. "I'm her best friend.." Yoona announced. "Alright, this way please" doctor shows the way. "I'll come with you," said Nickhun as he follows the two.. and Yunho left alone. He checks on Yuri in the ER and escorts her as the nurses transfer her to the ward. He looks so worried and can't take her eyes off to Yuri. 

"I'm sorry.." he said while sitting on the chair beside the bed, still staring at Yuri. He's going to hold her hand but he heard someone is going inside the room.. and it's her sister and Nickhun.

"Oppa! we brought you some food. You didn't take anything since we came here" said Yoona as she handing the food to her brother. "I'm fine. I'm not hungry" he responded. Yoona places the food on the side table. "Just bite some when you feel hungry later. I'll go back to the resort and get some things for Yuri.." she explain.. "I will stay here. Can you inform Ms. Park to take care of the rest and continue as what was planned? " Yunho said. "I'll help to manage them. Don't worry everything will be fine. What important is everybody is safe" said Nickhun. "Alright! let's go Nickhun oppa." as Yoona faced Yuri.. "Yuri-ah get well soon. I'll be back a little later arasso?" then to Yunho "We'll go now oppa!" Yunho just nod. Nickhun salutes to him and he understood what he meant..

Yunho is just sitting beside Yuri for a long time and he is like thinking of something too deep. He stands and walks around the room and sit again. He is like that for more than 3 hours.

Yuri moved her fingers and slowly opened her eyes. At first, her vision was blurry and slowly becomes clear. She sees the ceiling and thinking about what happened.

Oh dear! Where am I? I turned my head on the side and... and... Yunho? Is it him? Am I dreaming?