He is leaving?

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Myungsoo's Pov:

I had decided to leave Canada to study abroad. I am sorry Minri, but I had decided that I should leave. I know that you don't like me but Woohyun Hyung. 

I message Minri to meet me at the cafe tomorrow at 11am before I leave for Canada. I don't intend to tell her that I am leaving tomorrow. I will tell her tomorrow. I packed my luggage and went to bed. Jung Minri, I still love you.

 

Your's Pov:

My phone rang. I pick up my phone and saw a message from Myungsoo. 

"Meet me at the cafe tomorrow at 11am -Myungsoo-

Hehe, Myungsoo ask me out. Is he going to ask me that question again? Now, I can answer him if he ask me "Can you be my girlfriend?" 


 

I arrived at the cafe next day and Myungsoo is already there sitting at the chair. But wait, why is he holding a luggage? Where is he going? Is he leaving?

You: "Myungsoo ahh, why are you holding a luggage?"

Myungsoo: "This is the reason I ask you out today Minri. I am leaving, I am goinng to Canada to study abroad for two years."

 

Your's Pov:

He is leaving? He is leaving me to Canada... Why did he had to leave me now at this moment when I am about to accept him? I can't believe it...

 

You: Wae? Why did you want to leave me here at Seoul? Wae?! Kim Myung Soo, you are a bastard! *tears falling*

 

Myungsoo's Pov:

Why is Minri crying? Did I hurt her? I guess I did, I am leaving to Canada, but why did she cried? I was so shocked when suddenly Minri cried out.... Minri like me? Omo, she really like me? Am I dreaming? Minri just said she love me, omo!

 

You: *tears falling* Pabo! I like you! Kim Myung Soo, I like you! Please don't leave and go to Canada...

Myungsoo: *shocked* I thought you like Woohyun... I... 

You: *tears falling* Ya pabo! I like you Kim Myung Soo, I like you! I fall for you since we become friends! You bastard! Don't you said you like me? Why are you leaving me now? Wae, please don't leave...