I fall for you, but I am sorry, I can't love you.

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Your's Pov:

Is been 1month, Myungsoo and I become goodfriend. We often hang around after school at the nearby cafe. Myungsoo is actaully a nice and caring person, I like to hang out with him. I had also totally forget about unnie's plan of helping me to woo Woohyun. I think I had fall for Myungsoo, but I remember that Krystal unnie like him. No, I can't fall in love with Myungsoo.

At this moment, there is a message sent by Myungsoo.

"Minri ahh, meet at the dance studio after school" -Myungsoo-

 

Myungsoo's Pov:

I was dancing in the dance studio and I am thinking is the time I tell Minri that I like her. But I wondered how will she answer me. I really enjoyed those memories we had during this 1month time. I hope she had some feeling for me. But what about Woohyun? Is he still inside Minri's heart? I had just message Minri to meet me at dance studio after school. I am ready to tell her I love her.

Your's Pov:

The bell rang. I go to the dance studio after school and meet Myungsoo. I wondered why he ask me to go dance studio for. When I reached the dance studio, there is no one there except Myungsoo dancing in the hall. I sit there quietly on the chair, waiting and watching Myungsoo dancing. 

Wow he is really cool when he is dancing! Omo ahh Minri, what are you thinking of! He is Krystal unnie half apple! 

Myungsoo just  finished his dancing, he was sweating and he walk up to me.


Myungsoo: "Minri ahh, can you be my girlfriend? I really like you, seriously I am not joking with you."

Your's Pov:

Not again! Myungsoo is asking me to his girlfriend? Is he serious? But I can't like him. If I accepted him, what will happen to krystal unnie? She will be really upset and angry with me. I can't hurt my unnie. I am sorry Myungsoo, I can't love you.

You: "Ya Kim Myung Soo! Stop joking with me again, I will not being fool by you! If not, I am going to be angry!"

Myungsoo's Pov:

I don't understand why Minri just can't accepted the fact I love her. I know she like Woohyun hyung, but why just she can't accept me that I like her?

Myungsoo: "Minri, why can't you just accept my love? I am not joking with you. The last time I told I like you, you thought I was joking with you too. Why can't you accepted me?"

You: "Mianhae Myungsoo, I can't accept you.. I don't like you... *holding back tears*

Myungsoo: "I guess is not the right time yet, is okay Minri, I will wait for you..." 

 

Your's Pov:

I am sorry Myungsoo, I am sorry. Is not that I don't love you. I do, I fall for you... But I am sorry, I can't accept you. I can't love you. For the sake of Krystal unnie, I am sorry Myungsoo. 

My tears is falling when I leave the dance studio. Myungsoo... Mianhae... I hope you can be happy with Krystal unnie. She like you  but I like you more than anyone else.