My only one, Kim Myung Soo.

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Myungsoo's Pov:

My tears is falling, tears of happiness. I am so happy that Minri finally said she love me and asking me not to leave. But I thought Woohyun is the one she love? But still I am happy that Minri finally accept me.

 

Myungsoo: *tears falling* "I like you too Minri, I like you since the day we met. But I thought you like Woohyun?"

You: "I used to like woohyun too but I started falling for you.  My unnie, Krystal who used to like you, is now together with Woohyun. I don't dare to accept you because of Krystal, I scared I will hurt her." *tears falling* Please don't leave me Myungsoo, I like you..."

Myungsoo: *smile* "Jung Minri, would you like to be my girlfriend, my only one?"

You: *smile* "I do, I love you Myungsoo." 

Myungsoo: "I love you too Minri, Jung Minri, you are my only one, I won't leave anymore." *hug her*

You: "My eighteen's birthday wish had finally came true." *smile*

Myungsoo: "Hmm, What is your wish?"

You: "Erm... My wish... is to had a sweet love!"

Myungsoo: "Okay count on me, I will love you forever Minri."

You: "Pinky swear! Promise me that you won't lie."

Myungsoo: *smile* I promise, you are my only one, Jung Minri..."

 

Your's Pov:

I craved his name on my necklace. Kim Myung Soo it reads. Yes, Kim Myung Soo, he is my first love, my only true love. I love him and he love me too.

And so, my eighteen's birthday wish come true. We both lived a happy and sweet life happily ever after!


Is the end of the story! I hope you guys enjoy reading it >< Pardon me if there is any Grammar or spelling mistakes! I will continued writing others good fanfics so please subcribe! :) 

-Sensationoflove-