My Half-apple?

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Boss: "Minri ahh, please help to deliver this bento the your school dance studio!!"

You: "Yes, Boss!"

Your's Pov:

Hello everybody, My name is Jung Minri, I just turn eighteen this year. I am a independent girl who work and study at the same time. My eighteen's birthday wish is to had a sweet lovely date. Because, I haven date before a guy in my life.

Krystal: "Hey, where are you going?"

You: "Unnie ahh!, you scared me!!"

Your's Pov:

Jung Krystal is my sister. She is twenty-one years old and she is the same as me, I means she is single like me... But I believe she had someone in her heart that she love, so she doesn't want to accept  any others love yet.

Krystal: "Minri ahh, unnie is asking you a question!"

You: "Opps sorry, I am going to deliver this bento to the dance studio!"

Krystal: "Oh dance studio? Let unnie accompany you go!' 

 

Krystal pull my hand and we come to our school dance studio, and the students are dancing.

Krystal: "Look at that handsome guy over there dancing, Minri!"

You: "Which one?"

Krystal: "That tall guy over there with a mystery look wearing a hoodie!"

You: "Oh~ I knew why unnie haven accept other guys love because of that guy over there, I joked.

Krystal: Jung Minri, don't joke around! Ya... Is him... So handsome!!"

You: "Average..."

Just then, a guy walk up to me and Krystal.

Woohyun: "Erm excuse me, you both are...?"

You: "Deliver..."

 

Your's Pov:

"The one I am looking for had finally came! He is my half-apple." His charming eyes, omo, I can't talk!

You: "I... am here...to deliver the bento!"

Woohyun: "Give it to me! This dance studio can't allowed anyone to go in..."

 

Woohyun take the bento that Minri delivered and return back in to the dance studio.

You: "Omo, he is... too handsome! I... like him!"

Krystal: "Relax riri, unnie help you to ask  him out!"

You: "Jinja? Omo!! That's great! Saranghaeyo unnie ahh!

Krystal: "But I had something that needed your help..."

You: "What is it? Tell me and I would see.."

Krystal: "My prince L, help me to know him, please!"

You: "Boya, you want me to help you? But I don't even know that L guy, how would I tell you?

Krystal: "I can tell you everything about him! Please riri ahh!"

You: "Neh, I will help you unnie, but you must help me to know that charming guy too!"

Krystal: "Alright, alright, lets go! Come, let me tell you more about L!"


Ohhh! Haha so Woohyun is Minri type of guy that she like? Haha so Woohyun is Minri half-apple? Hehe, hope you guys love the story I write and please subcribe! ^^ Pardon me if I had any mistakes! >< Thanks! I will update soon!~

-Sensationoflove-