He is a totally bastard.

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Your's Pov:

"Aish I am late for school!" I was running to school when suddenly a guy knocked onto me and my books fly and drop to the ground.

You: "Ahh which idiot had no eyes, aish so painful..." Omo my books! *bend down and picking up the books*

Myungsoo: "Hey are you alright?"

You: "That's is a big thing, that's it..." *stands up*

Myungsoo: "What thing?"

You: *omo, is him, Kim Myung Soo, that guy that unnie love*" Erm.. That is... Erm nothing!! Annyeong!! "

After saying, I faster take my books and run away to school and I didn't realised that my mobile phone drop out...

 

Myungsoo: "Hey... Your mobile..."


Your's Pov:

The bell rang. It was dismissal time. I pack my stuffs into my bag when I finally realised that my mobile phone is missing!! Then I remembered meeting that Myungsoo guy in the morning when I was on my way to school.

Aish, Kim Myung Soo, you are so died! How dare you steal my mobile phone!! After packing my stuffs, I walk to the dance studio and find that L guy! 

I reached the dance studio, and I loudly scolded infront of other dancer members...

You: "Hey you this robber, give back my mobile phone..."

After finishing my sentence, L pulled me outside from the dance studio.

You: "Hey bastard, let me go! And my mobile phone, return it back to me!"

Myungsoo: "You are the one who just called me a robber! Do you know you had just throw my face infront of everyone! Now tell me what to do you this little girl!"

You: "You are the one who take my mobile phone in the first place! My mobile phone, give it back to me! Or else I will scream "MOLEST!"

Myungsoo: "Then... Let me kiss you, you..."

You: "Crazy guy! Let me go Kim Myung Soo, give me back my mobile phone!"

Myungsoo: "Wow, you already knew my name..." Do you love me?"

You: "Bastard, who love you!"

Myungsoo: *return Minri her phone* "Nah, take back"

You: "You are a totally bastard! I wondered which part of your body did my unnie like you!"

Myungsoo: "Boya, your unnie? Who is your unnie?"

You: "I don't want to tell you this bastard!" 

After saying, I leave the dance studio.

Myungsoo's Pov:

This little girl is quite interesting. I quite of like her, mystery type.


Okay I will update the rest of the chapters tomorrow! ^^ And thanks to those who subcribe this fanfics!! I will continued working hard to write a good story! Stay tune! 

-Sensationoflove-