I like her...

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Another morning, Myungsoo is standing outside the school gate waiting for Minri, after sawing her coming into the gate and Minri saw Myungsoo standing outside the school gate...

Your's Pov:

Why is that bastard standing outside the school gate?

You: "Hey bastard! Why are you standing there? This is a school gate!"

Myungsoo: "I am not afraid of it."

Myungsoo's Pov:

I was staring at her, she is really beautiful, her bubbly cheerful behaviour. Kim Myung Soo, she is your type of girl I am finding. The interesting type. I do some research on her. Her name is Jung Minri, first grade of music class. She is eighteen this year.

Your's Pov:

Why is that bastard staring at me like this? Is there anything wrong with me? Aish, I am blushing! I hope that he did not notice it...


MyungSoo: "Why are you blushing? Are you shy at I am staring at you?"

You: "Wae? Haha, dream on! You think too much!"

Your's Pov:

At this moment, I saw Woohyun walking into the school gate. I was shocked and was blushing looking at him. I quicky hide behind Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo's Pov:

Hmm... It seem that she like Woohyun Hyung. And it seem that I should tell her I had interest on her.

Myungsoo: "You like Woohyun? That guy that just walk past?"

You: "No, I don't!" *blushing*

Myungsoo: "Erm... I like you."

Your's Pov:

I was shocked by the sentence Myungsoo had just said. Omo! He like me? But, I don't like him at all. The person I like is Woohyun. That bastard, he must be joking with me right?

You: "Hey don't play this kind of joke, you don't even know me."

Myungsoo: "Minri, Jung Minri, eighteen this year, studying in 1B class, music class. Haha, you see, I understand you, and I believe you are my only girl I am looking for."

You: "Hahaha, what a good joke~not bad, keep up your joke!" 

Your's Pov:

What is that bastard doing? He like me? Omo, why is my heart beating so fast? I can't believe on what Myungsoo said. I should find an excuse and escape from him.

Myungsoo's Pov:

Why can't she believe me? I really had feeling for her since the day we met... Maybe, she don't had any feeling towards me. I knew she like Woohyun hyung. I think that what I just said to her shocked Minri.

Myungsoo: "Why can't you believe me Minri?"

You: "Mianhae, I had something on right now. Got to go, erm annyeong!" *heartbeat beating fastly*

Myungsoo's Pov:

Minri must be shocked on what I had said, well I guess. Nevermind I will try my best and woo her!

Myungsoo: "Hey, okay I am just joking with you! I just wanted to be friend with you! Please don't be scared on what I had just said.."

Your's Pov:

Phew~ That bastard is just joking with me, I knew it. He won't like me.  It won't happen, I won't fall in love him. Also, Krystal unnie like him. Ahh got to be late for class!!

You: "Okay, lets be friends! Got to go, annyeong! See you!"


Myungsoo's Pov:

I really like Minri. Why can't she accept what I said. Oh well, I am now friends with Minri. Never mind, I will just tell her I like her when it is the right time. Maybe now Minri still don't have any feeling to me. Her heart only had Woohyun hyung.