What happen to him?

Sweet Eighteen Love~

 

Your's Pov:

During night time at home alone, I was thinking of what Myungsoo said to me earlier on at the dance studio. 

"Can you be my girlfriend, I really like you." 

The sentence of what Myungsoo said to me keep popping out in my brain. My tears keep falling down. My heart hurts so much that I can't breathe. I am sorry, I really can't love you. I was tired of crying and I fell asleep.

Myungsoo's Pov:

I know that Minri won't accept me. But my heart still hurts upon hearing her answer. 

"Mianhae Myungsoo, I can't accept you. I don't like you."

I can't fall asleep that night. I am struggling to sleep. My heart is really hurts, is like a knife being stabbed into my heart. I flip and toss on the bed, can't falling asleep no matter how many cups of coffee I had drink. I keep thinking on what Minri had said and slowly, I fell asleep.


The next day at school, Minri go to school as usual, forgetting all those things in her mind. But Minri realised that she didn't saw Myungsoo at the school today, neither did she saw him in the dance studio.

Your's Pov:

Where is Myungsoo? I didn't see him today at school. What's wrong with him? Is he hiding away from me because of what I said yesterday? He must be really hurt by me and maybe he doesn't wish to see me appear infront of him again... I am sorry Myungsoo, I don't meant to hurt you...