Wait for me Myungsoo...

Sweet Eighteen Love~

Your's Pov:

Myungsoo is finally back to school. I really miss him by my side... I really like him... I had totally forget Woohyun from my heart. In my heart there is only Myungsoo. But... The problem is, what about Krystal unnie? What would happen if she know that I like Myungsoo... 

What will Krystal unnie think? She must be thinking I snatch Myungsoo away from her!! What should I do?

That night at home, I was sitting on the sofa watching television programme, when Krystal unnie walk up to me...

Krystal: "Riri ahh... Mianhae... Jinja Minhae..."

You: "What's wrong unnie?" 

Krystal: "I and ... Woohyun are together... I am sorry."

You: "BOYA!"

Your's Pov: 

Unnie and Woohyun are together?? I can't believe it! That means... I can be together with Myungsoo!

Krystal: "I am sorry Riri, I know I promise you to help you to get better with Woohyun..."

You: "Unnie..."

Krystal: "Riri, please scold me! Please scold me so I won't feel so guilty..."

You: "Jung Krystal! You should tell me earlier that you and Woohyun are together so that I won't rejected Myungsoo offer!!"

Krystal: "You and Myungsoo..." You had feeling for him?"

You: "I am sorry unnie, I should had tell you too..."

Krystal: "Oh thanks god! I will not feel so guilty and be with Woohyun! Riri ahh, go and tell Myungsoo you accept him! *hug her*

You: Ahh unnie!! *blush*

 

Your's Pov:

Unnie and Woohyun are together now. Now I can finally accept Myungsoo without any guilty. Myungsoo, please wait for me, please give me another chance to accept you. I like you too, please wait for me!~