Christmas Morning

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: let's just skip the whole hospital thingy i don't know how to explain but you understand what I mean right?]

 

It was Christmas morning. Everyone were busy running, struggling even quarreling here and there. Well not everyone. Taemin was still in his dreamland with full of fantasy and— "LEE TAEMIN! GET UP! ITS CHRISTMAS MORNING! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD! DON'T YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?!" Taemin shot up from his sleep and look at the windows near him. "Ahh Christmas morning! I better get ready then!" He hopped off his bed and ran into his closet. "Hmm.. I should wear something. Aha! This looks good!" He smiled and walked into the bathroom to have a bath. 

 

"YA! ANYONE SEE MY PHONE?!" Key shouted. Everyone was too busy till anyone could ever heard what his saying and didn't even paying attention on him. Key was frustrated. He took a tray and ladle from the kitchen and bang them! "YAAAAAA! GUISE! HELLO??!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!" he shouted again. Everyone stop and look at Key with their confused expression. "What's wrong, Kibum?" asked Jonghyun. Key let out a heavy sigh. "Anyone see my phone? I put it on the coffee table a minute ago" he said. Onew walk towards Key and pull him to the dining room. "H-Hey! It hurts! Stop—Oh my phone!" Onew shook his head and signal everyone to continue their work. "T-Thanks hyung!" Onew smiled and continue to help the others.

 

Taemin look at the mirror and smiled. "Hey~ You look handsome today hehehe" He giggled and ran downstairs. "MERRY CHRISTMAS GUISE!" shouted Taemin excitedly. The girls, Yoona, Krystal, Jessica and Yuri were shocked to see a handsome good looking young man at the stairs. "Omo~ Taemin-ah. You look good.. wait no! GREAT!" said Yuri and gave him a thumbs up. Jessica and Krystal nodded agreeing Yuri. Yoona was flushed red. She was blushing looking at him so she hide her face using her hands. "Aigoo~ somebody is blushing" said Jessica. Yoona can't help it but squealing over him. Taemin walk towards her and gave her a hug. "You look really really gorgeous today, Yoona" Taemin whispered. Yoona bit her bottom lip and look into Taemin's  face. 'And this is why I love you Lee Taemin' she thought. 

 

"Ermm.. hey! Let's open some presents!" said Onew. Everyone rushed to the christmas tree and search for their presents. "I got mine!" "Me too!" "Wow! What a cute wrapping paper! I love it!" "I wonder who's this from?" "Ahh~ A present for me!" After they got their presents, everyone take turns to open their presents. "Who should start first hm?" asked Minho. "Let's start with.... the Ladies~" said Key. Everyone laughs. "Fine then I'm the first one!" said Yuri. Before she open her present, she read a note that stick to it.

 

To: Yuri

Hope you like your Christmas present from ME! Saranghae~ <3

From: guess who?

 

Yuri giggled and ripped off the wrapping paper. 'There's a box! I wonder..' she thought. She open the box and saw a necklace with two hearts combined. "This is so beautiful! Awh~ I love it! I wear it now" she said. She glance at Minho and said "Thanks Minho. I'll treasure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter