Taemin's Past- [FINISH! HOORAY!]

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Continue from the recent chapter~]

"I want to tell you about Taemin's past" "Huh? Okay"

Its starts when...

>>Flash Back<<

"Hyung!" Taemin called him (Minho). Taemin was 12 years old while Minho was 14 years old. "Nae dongsaeng?" "Hyung, I've found my speciality!" said Taemin excitedly. "Well.. what is it then?" Minho crossed his arms & looked at Taemin. "Take the radio & play any songs" he told him. Minho took the radio & place it on the table. Suddenly, their parents were back home from work. "We're HOME!" shouted their mom. "Umma!! You're home with APPA!" both of them greet childishly. Minho & Taemin hugged their parents with love & care. "Umma,appa, I've something to show you" said Taemin. "Oh! I can't forget you too,hyung" 

Taemin pulled his parents & Minho to the couch. "Sit!! Sit!!" Taemin told them. They sat on the couch [A/N: or sofa neither XDD ] & looked at Taemin and smiled. "So, what is it dear?" asked his mom.

Taemin turn on the radio & played his favourite song. He started tapping his feet & flicking his fingers through the beat. [A/N: lol.. Lee Taemin makes you feel the beat! <-- The boys hahah!! ] His mom was impressed & clapped her hands but not his dad. Taemin started to dance elegantly throught the rythm of the song. Her mom & Minho's mouth dropped. Minho cheering for Taemin. "Lee Taemin! Lee Taemin!!" They were really amazed by Taemin's dance moves. Suddenly, His dad stood up & un-plug the radio. The song stopped so as Taemin. Three of them looked at him (Taemin's dad).

"You are NOT going to dance again!! If I see you did that again, you GET OUT FROM THE HOUSE! Arasso?!" he scolded Taemin. "Arasso, I will not do it again." said Taemin sadly & nodded small. He walked away to his bedroom upstairs. When he went up, tears falling down & he felt really bad. "I thought you like it,appa" thought Taemin & wiped his tears off his face. He slam the door shut & locked it. He sit on his bed & hugged his legs and continue to cry again. "I really like to dance" he thought.

"You shouldn't do that to him" said his mom. "It's for his own good" said his dad.

-end of Flashback-

~~~~

"Aigo~ Poor Taemin" said Yuri. "Nae. So, now you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter