Chapter 12 : At the Hospital~

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car~

"Hurry up, Minho !!" said Jessica. "Don't make me annoyed and angry with you Jessica,"thought Minho. "Uh-Ok," said Minho. "Mmmmmm..." cried Yuri. She looks not well & she's going to pale as ghost. "Oh! Look at Yuri !!" shouted Key. "Huh?!" all of them said and surprised. "YURI !!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jessica and cry again. Jessica hold her hands and tried to wake her up again. "Yuri !! Wake up !! Please!! I need YOU !!" shouted  Jessica trying to wake up Yuri but there's no use. She can feel Yuri's hand so weak. Jessica let go of Yuri's hand and it just like that. "NOOOO !!!!" shouted Jessica.  "Ok, we already arrived," said Minho. "Jessica, why you were sc-," Minho turned around & saw Yuri with a shocked. "Yuri?!"said Minho. He can't believe that Yuri was dead just like that. "Yuri?! Yuri?! Yuri?! YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Minho inside his car. "Hyung, calm down,"said Taemin. "Dongsaeng, I can't calm down !! Look at Yuri !" shouted Minho. He never yelled like that to Taemin. "Sorry,hyung." apologised Taemin. "Ok, lets get her inside the hospital," suggest Onew. "Yeah, we should."said Jonghyun. So, Minho carried Yuri (like always) and they went inside the hospital. The nurses saw Yuri with a bad condition. So, they quickly called the doctor & told them to go inside the examination room. "Sorry, but you all must wait outside for awhile," said the doctor. They went outside the room at wait for Yuri.

Several minutes had pass~~

T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter