Chapter 15: At the Cafe

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the Cafè "Minho !!!!!" shouted Jonghyun. "Hi,guys." said Minho. "Sit beside me Minho," Key said. "Ermm... no thanks. I want to sit beside my younger brother,Taemin." "Uh- Whatever...," said Key as he rolled his eyes and look away. Minho & the others laughed. "Why you're guys laughing?! What do you think huh?!" asked Key. "I think his jealous," whispered Taemin to Minho. "Yeah, I think you're right,dongsaeng" whispered Minho. Minho & Taemin just giggles. "OK ! THATS IT ! I'M ORDERING THE FOOD !"shouted Key. "Uh-Oh. I think somebody gotten really mad," explained Jonghyun. "Yep !" agreed all of them. Jessica look at them and drink her coffee. "Hey, Jessica." Key calling Jessica. "Yes?!" she said. "Can you help me with the order?" asked Key. "Errm... Yeah sure.." said Jessica. Jessica looked at Jonghyun with her sad expression. Jonghyun look back at her and feel like made a BIG mistake with her. "Come on,Key." said Jessica. Before they go to the counter, there's a one waitress standing in front of them. "Sorry to disturb, but you can order your food/drinks with me," she said. The boys gaped their mouths when they see the waitress. She was wearing a blue shirt with short sleeved & a black short skirt. She also wears a red cap written "Roi's Cafe". "Please have a seat," she said. Key was amazed with her looks.   "I thought that's for us to order," said Key. "Oh..no..no..That's for paying your orders," explain the waitress. "Owh.." "Anyway, may I take your orders,please?" "Yeah,sure" said Key.

 Onew- "I will take chicken chop. Hehehe.."

The waitress-"Oh okay.. what kind of sauce do you want for the chicken chop?"

Onew- "Black pepper.. or something spicy."

Jessica- "I will take fish & chips.No cucumbers,please"

The waitress-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter