❄ Merry Xmas ❄ Part 2

Sweet Lovable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not update it so long~ miane.. 

[SONG for this chapter] Adele - Someone Like You

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

 

Krystal's POV:

Aish.. I felt so bad! I need an idea on how Minho fall for me. (in love) Wait.. what am I thinking? hmm.. I need a plan.. plan.. oh! I know! Hopefully it wil work.

No one's POV:

Krystal pretending to hang the streamers when she saw Minho walking towards her. "Minho's coming!" she thought. She wobbled the ladder & shouted, "Woaahh, AHHHHHHHHH !!" & she fell while closing her eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Krystal slowly opened her eyes & saw Taemin the one who caught her. "T-Taemin? H-He's the one who caught me? Aish.. Krystal you FAILED!" Krystal thought. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Ermm.. thanks for saving me anyway,Taemin. heh.." she said. Krystal gave Taemin a fake smile. "Taemin! I j-" Yoona was holding some decorations for the fence when she saw Taemin doing 'that' [A/N: oh! you know what the 'that' means] to Krystal. Yoona was shocked & suddenly dropped the decorations from her hand. *cling* *clang* *krusshhh* Yoona covered & burst out to tears. Taemin turned around & Yoona walked away. "Did I heard something?" thought Taemin. Taemin saw her crying & called her, "YOONA NOONA!" he bows to Krystal & ran to Yoona. [A/N: or chase or bla3..] "YOONA NOONA!! What's wrong?" he shouted her name. Yoona keep running & running with tears falling down.

Yoona's POV:

I can't believe it! T-Taemin-ah~ Y-You.. BASTARD BOY! Oh! What am I kidding? *cries*

Taemin's POV: 

I've just saved Krystal just now. Suddenly, I heard something. I turned around & saw Yoona noona's tears are falling & walked away. There's some decorations I just told her to find on the floor. What's wrong with her? Did I do something wrong?

No one's POV:

Yoona ran as fast as she could. She passed Yuri & Jessica. They both look at each other with their confused look. "Yoona unnie! What's wrong with you?" they both shouted eventhough Yoona were faraway from them. She passed Minho too. He looks the same thing as Yuri & Jessica. Confused. "What just happened? What's wrong with her? Why is she crying so worriedly?" thought Minho. "YOONA NOONA!" Taemin shouted. He ran tried to follow Yoona where's she going till he went outside the house. He heard someone crying at the gate. He walk through the gate & look at his left and saw Yoona hugged her legs to cover her sad face and cried. Taemin crouched [A/N: is it the right spelling? I've never use this word for a very loooong time] & tried to uncover her face but she's too strong. Taemin tried to pulled her hand off her face but Yoona pushed and stood up. Taemin fell to the ground & Yoona walked away (again). "Yoona noona, what's wrong?" he asked. Yoona ignored him & tried to cross the road and go to the nearest bus stop. She cross the road when....

*beep* *beep!*

"YOONA NOONA !!!" Taemin shouted & tried to pushed her but it's too late. Her body was on the ground with p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter