That Familiar Girl is... Park Sunhee!

Lovely Days With You

                Sunhee comes closer and gives me a hug. Honestly, I am happy to see her.

“Yah! Kevin! How long was it? Five years? Six years?! I’ve missed you..” she talked in a cheerful tone.

“Six years, probably” I smile. “Everything is good?”

“Yup, specially knowing you’re here now, since you’ve dumped me..” Sunhee smiked.

“Wow, who dumped who?” I said, a bit offended.

                Sunhee then moves her face towards mine and gives me a quick kiss on my lips. I immediately pull her away, afraid that Hyuna will see and creates misunderstanding between us.

“What the…?!”

                I am a little bit angry of what she has done. Well, Sunhee was my ‘predebut’ girlfriend. The last time we met was about five or six years ago, right before I debuted with ZE:A. We broke up because I found out that she was cheating on me with my classmate in high school and my feelings for her were completely disappear since then.

“I came here with my woman, what do you think you’re doing?!”

“Calm down Kevin, it was just a kiss. No more, no less..” Sunhee smiles.

                Hyuna suddenly comes and she probably knows what has happened but refuses to talk about it. She is walking towards me while (pretending) looking at her phone. I know she is feeling uncomfortable. I can see it in the way she acts. She probably doesn’t tell me that. But I can tell, it’s easy.

                Hyuna does not know Sunhee at all. I’ve never talked about my past and she never asked. Maybe now she thinks that Sunhee is a random fan I meet at the tourist spot in Sydney. Hyuna walks towards me and suddenly hold my left hand, like she is trying to say that I am hers to Sunhee. Her eyes tell that.

“Hyuna-yah, this is Park Sunhee. Sunhee..sshi, this is Hyuna..” I said, awkwardly.

                Both of the girls shake each other’s hands. Hyuna stares at Sunhee, and Sunhee gives Hyuna a very evil smile. I don’t like this kind of situation, so I drag Hyuna along and say goodbye to Sunhee.


 

In the car..

                We are on the way to the hotel. I start the engine and start driving. Hyuna said that she’s going to sleep then folded her arms which makes me cannot hold her hand while driving. I assume that Hyuna saw Sunhee kissed me. Even when we finally arrive at the hotel room, Hyuna immediately hit the bed without even saying ‘goodnight’ to me. She shows me her back. I know she is not sleeping. She just doesn’t want to see my face. I’m about to being a jealous girlfriend but I don’t think this is the right time to do that.

                I play with her hair. She seems doesn’t like it, she moves a bit, a sign that she is annoyed. I get off the bed and go to the kitchen. I take out some cans of beer from the refrigerator then put them on the mini bar.

“Hyuna-yah! Come here..”

                I see Hyuna still on the bed, pretending not to hear me.  I take her hand, and then drag her along to the kitchen.

“Sit there, and you’ll be fine..” I said.    

                Hyuna then sits on the chair, I choose to sit next to her. She still shows the annoyed expression, I open a can of beer and put it in front of her.

“Drink that..” I order her.

“Huh?”

“I know you’re angry, now drink that. I just want to know how angry you are..”

“If you know I’m angry, why you put this in front of me? I might throw this can to your face..” Hyuna said.

“I know you won’t, you’re not a person like that. I know you..” I smile.

                I think Hyuna feels better this time. She is forcefully trying to hide her smile. She finally drinks the beer that I gave her earlier. We spend the night talking while drinking. We talk, we laugh, we sit real close until the point we fight because I tell everything about Sunhee. The drunk Hyuna slaps my cheek. It doesn’t hurt though. She doesn’t have any power to give a real slap in the face.

                Hyuna cannot even stand properly, so I help her to go back to bed. She keeps giggling on the way, makes me confused like crazy. Before I sit her down on the bed, she gives me a hug and says that I need to be with her forever. I put her down, and put the blanket on her. She pulls me closer and gives me a kiss on my lips.

“I love you..” she said.

                I’m a bit surprised because this is the first time I’m hearing this from her. Since people said a drunken person is the most honest one, I think I have to believe what Hyuna just said as the truth.