Friday is...

Lovely Days With You

                After finishing dinner and doing dishes, I sit on the chair at the backyard. I look at the sky and can see some starts are also looking at me. I somehow miss my members. I sent them messages earlier, only Heecheol replied with “Yes, Hyung ^^” and that’s it. The rest are probably busy with their own activities. I feel so lonely now, and tired, and sleepy...Hm!

“Hyung.. Hyungsik bought me this. He wants me to learn English and I’ll read it for you….”

                Someone whispers in my ear. I can hear him clearly, no doubt..it’s Dongjun’s voice! I really want to talk to that kid but my tongue is suddenly frozen for no reason. I also cannot move my body at all.

“Hyung. ‘Good morning. How are you today? I’m going to sing a song for you..’ is that the correct way to read it, hyung? My pronunciation is getting better, right?”

                I really want to respond and give him my answer. But I don’t know, something’s wrong happening in here. “Dongjun-ah!” my head says that, even when I scream so loud, in my head. Nothing happens. Seconds later I feel somebody brushes their palm on the back of my head.

“Kevin, what are you doing? Oh, did you doze off?” Hyuna asks.

                I take a deep breath and open my eyes forcefully. I swallow my saliva and turn my head to where Hyuna is sitting now, beside me.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” She frowns at me, almost like an older sister does when she finds out that her younger brother comes back home crying.

“Nothing..” I shake my head. “What are you doing here?” I try to change the topic.

“I can’t sleep, probably because I’m too happy..” Hyuna smiles at me.

“Something’s happened?”

“I’m just so happy to be back. I used to spend my holidays in here. The air, still smells the same as I inhaled when I was a kid..”

“Ah.. I met Joowon..”

“HUH? Where? Is he here?!!”

                Hyuna expresses her excitement. She then grabs my right forearm with both of her hands and slowly shakes it.

“Relax..”

“I really want to meet him..” she cuts me off, again.

“Yah, I’m still here..”

“Why? He’s my friend. Can’t I meet my friend?”

“No, it’s not like that.. it’s just..”

“My Kevin is jealous, right?” Hyuna rests her chin on my right shoulder. “Right? Right? Right, Kevin?” She even shows her aegyo now.

“Eyyyy~ what are you saying?” I roll my eyes but I have to admit, I am half smiling now.

“Yes, you are..” Hyuna chuckles. “Cute..”

                She then kisses my cheek. I’m blushing. I look at my feet to distract my mind from these jealousy thoughts thingy.

“Ah… my arm hurts so bad!” I exclaim all of sudden.

“Because you cut some woods earlier?” Hyuna massages my arm, in her own way.

“Is this what you call ‘massage’? You’re slapping my arm..!”

“Issshh…” Hyuna looks at me angrily then changes the way she ‘massages’ my arm.

“Now, you’re punching me..Great! Just stop, you’re hurting me..” I frown.

                Hyuna then leans her head on my shoulder after she folds her arms with mine. She is massaging me properly now. She crosses her legs then put them on my lap. I cannot help it, I put my hand on her thigh, slowly rub them with my thumb.

“Kevin, would you spend some time with me tomorrow? I’ll take you to my secret place..”

“Sure, I’ll go anywhere with you..”

“Shut up…” Hyuna chuckles. “You’re so annoying..”

                I put my hand around her shoulder. I look at her eyes, they are so beautiful. I feel so loved every time I look at those sparkling things.

“Hyuna-yah, today was a very fun Thursday for me..”

I take a look at my watch. It is going to be Friday in ten seconds. I do the countdown while smiling wide and Hyuna is staring at me in a weird way.

“3..2..1.. Right now is Friday! Happy 500th days, my Hyuna..”