The Hot Idol Group, ZE:A!!

Lovely Days With You

                This morning, I find myself very busy, running here and there looking for everything I have to bring. Siwan does the same. Tonight all ZE:A members are going to Japan to promote our new song there and also hold concerts in five different cities. All the members are busily preparing their suitcases, except for Kwanghee who is ready to go since he has packed all his stuff in the morning. Everything goes well for ZE:A lately, we finally get our number 1 spot on a music show two weeks on a roll for our new song, “Thunderstorms”. That is a song which I personally composed and Junyoung helped me with the lyrics. For the past three months, we all are busy as group and the “it” member of our group is currently held by Heecheol, he played as a serial killer in a weekend drama which gets many positive reviews. I’m happy! Well, except for my relationship with Hyuna. Since I’m so busy, I cannot catch up the rhythm. We go from late night calls to late-replied text messages. I know that this is not good for both of us, but I cannot do anything. Seeing the members are happy is the one that I always want.

“Hyung, can you move? You’re standing in someone else’s path..” Dongjun frowns at me.

“Ah, mian!”

“Kevin, do you know where my phone is??” Siwan yells from his bedroom.

“No..” I yell back.

                In the split of seconds, all the members are trying to call Siwan’s phone, but no sound can be heard.

“Did you leave it somewhere?”

“You lost your phone, hyung?”

“What? What?”

“Shhhhhh… be quiet, listen carefully!”

“What’s with this kid?!”

                Everyone is talking at the same time. Siwan looks panic, while lifting his pillow. He always put his phone under the pillow before he goes to sleep. But now, he finds nothing.

“Search for it carefully, if you still can’t find, go buy a new one with Minwoo..” said Junyoung.

“Okay..” Siwan nods slowly.

                After we finish packing, we immediately go to the company to have a brief meeting with the managers about our Japan tour, except for Siwan and Minwoo who go to the electronic mall first to buy a phone. Our CEO greets us at the front gate, he is leaving to pick up his daughter at the school near our company. Younggil manager starts counting and asks why there is only seven of us who come. Junyoung tells him what is going on and he tells us that we have to gather at the meeting room on the fourth floor right now. Jungmoon CEO greets us happily, knowing that we are doing a great job lately.

                An hour later, we start our meeting with the managers, coordi and the CEO. After that, the CEO gives our passport one by one along with the tickets. He wishes us luck and taps our shoulders almost as a father does. We all then go to the studio where we are going to have a live show at a TV station. I love how that people are now interested in seeing ZE:A as nine-membered group now instead of only pay attention to particular members just like they always did.

                In the car, Siwan keeps asking Junyoung the new phone know-how since he bought the exact same one with Junyoung’s.

“Don’t they prepare the manual book in the box?! You can read, go read that…” Kwanghee nags from the passenger seat.

“Yah, shut up. I’m trying to concentrate here…” Siwan said.

                Junyoung and I look at each other then laugh. Both Kwanghee and Siwan are still like little kids who fight over silly things. Well, they both are always like that, and will always be.

“Try to call my number…” Junyoung says while reaching out his phone in his pocket.

                Siwan does it right away and smiles after he finally can use his new phone now. Junyoung phone rings then he calls Siwan’s new number back.

“Me too!! Me too!!” Kwanghee says excitedly.

“Ahhh… I don’t want you to know my new number!! Kevin, I’ll call your phone…”

                All of us are laughing hard because of Kwanghee and Siwan’s never ending arguments. Junyoung then asks Siwan to be careful of his personal things, he also says that this is the first time seeing Siwan is so careless which makes him a little worried.

“I lost my phone twice, aren’t you worried about me too?!”

                Junyoung turns his head and looking at me since I sit at the back. Siwan laughs and Kwanghee is looking at me as well, with a jealous gaze.

“Don’t you already have a person who takes care of you very well? Why would I be worried about you?” Junyoung teases me, then laughs.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

                Both Kwanghee and Siwan OHHHH-ing me while clapping their hands just like what they do in variety shows and Younggl manager can only laughs while driving. That’s right, all of them now know that I’m in the relationship with Hyuna. Except the fact that I actually feel like going further from her and own a hole in my heart because of this hectic schedule thingy.

“Eyyyyy, what are you saying?” I fake a smile.


 

Two days later…

                We are in Japan, Nagoya to be exact. It is currently 11.30 p.m. Our show finished about an hour ago. We split into three rooms at the hotel. Hyungsik and Dongjun are my roommates and they both are already in their own dreamlands. After having a shower, I lay on the bed while looking at my phone screen carefully. Hyuna sent me a text message right before the concert started. I have not read it that is why it appears on my notification bar. I click on the phone book button and scroll up to find her name. I am about to call her right now, something that I have not done in almost a month. But it’s late already, she probably is sleeping.

“Call her, hyung… She misses you too…”

                Hyungsik talks? In his sleep? I turn my head to look at him. His eyes are closed and he is hugging Dongjun’s pillow.

“It’s hard, isn’t it? You’re always away from the ones you love because you’re stuck with us…” Hyungsik opens his eyes.

“Huh?”

“Your parents are in Australia and you rarely see your sister, you probably don’t notice how they are getting old and your sister growing up. And now, you can’t even see your girlfriend often. That’s why I adore you so much, hyung. You hide everything well because you respect us. I want to be like you…”

“Go sleep!” I show him my back and try to sleep.

“You can talk to us about anything, hyung.. Don’t bother to burden us, our shoulders are strong too!”

                This time, Dongjun is the one who is speaking. Both of them apparently pretend to sleep just to see what I am doing when I am alone. I smile, knowing that they are actually more mature than I thought they were. But I promise myself that I will never burden the younger members, ever…