Coma

One Problem

Ji-Yong's P.O.V

I did not sleep a wink last night. I stayed awake watching prime time movies and shows. I sat on the couch right by the phone ready to pick up any call that may come through.

It is now 9:30am. Seungri texted me telling me he is on his way to pick me up. We are planning to down to the café at the hospital to get something to eat and then go up to see Seung-hyun. We quickly ate some eggs and toast then we went up to the intensive care floor. We asked the NURSE'Sarrow-10x10.png station what room number Seung-hyun is in. One of them gave us the number and told us that he is only allowed two visitors at a time.

We agreed to let Seungri and Daesung go in first. Taeyang sat with me in the chairs outside his room door. I rubbed my face in fear and worry. Ten minutes later they came out with the weirdest looks on their faces. Taeyang raised an eyebrow then looked in the room. He widened his eyes and turned to look at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait see him Ji-Yong? He doesn't look well."

I nod and he walks in with me. My heart sunk when I saw him. He is laying flat on his back unconscious. He is hooked on many scary looking machines including a ventilator. He had cuts and bruises on his face. Worst of all his nice blue hair is shaven off. He has his forehead and scalp wrapped in a thick bandage. This bothered me. It bothered me so much to see him like this. He must be in so much pain. Taeyang went over to him and talked to him for a bit. He left me alone for a minute to talk to him in private. I hesitated at first to grab his hand to let him know I'm there but I did so and took a breath looking down at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I want to let you know that I hope you are going to be okay and you can make it through. I know you are stronger than anyone thinks..."

I paused to wipe away a running tear. My hand is shaking llike mad. I lightly tightened his loose hand in my trembling grip.

"I.... I am so sorry you have.... to go through all this pain.... I feel that this is all my fault.... if I went with you..."

My breaking voice turned to a sob. I was told not to get upset but I could not help it. My hand shook harder as I CONTINUEDarrow-10x10.png on.

"You're my best friend.... since this happened I have been so scared. I've been afraid of the worst happening.... I don't want to lose you.... Please recover well...."

Taeyang rubbed my shoulder trying to comfort me. That's when I broke.

"This isn't fair....." A sob escaped and I covered my face with my hands.

"I know it's not." Taeyang answered pulling me forward in a hug.  A few moment later I pulled myself together and turned back to Seung-hyun. I grasped his hand again. 

"We'll all be praying for you. We miss you and we all hope you feel better soon. I need to go. We will see you tomorrow."

Taeyang walked me out the doorway saying goodbye to Seung-hyun and lightly shutting the door behind him.

Seung-hyun's P.O.V

Ah man. My head hurts. Wait... Why can't I see anything? I can't move either. I feel like I am restrained down. I tried to open my eyes and move but I am having no luck.

What happened anyway? I recall grocery shopping. That's really about it. I heard a noise that sounded like a door opening then someone talking. It sounded like Seungri.

"Wow man. You got beat up horrible. I can't believe someone would do this."

Do what? I was beat up? By who? Okay. That's not right. Someone is getting one hell of a lawsuit whenever someone decides tell me what happened. 

"We are all worried about you and hope you recover. We'll find out who did this to you and sue them. We aren't backing down without a fight."

THANK YOU! Finally! You have read my mind. Seungri, if I had the ability to give you a hug I would.

"We are going to make sure this won't happen again.  After you recover we aren't going to leave you alone. Whenever you go someplace one of us will go with you."

Alright but draw the line at any bathroom use. The last thing I ever want in life is a set of eyes staring at me while I am doing my buisness. Also there is a boundary for my bed. The first person who tries to sleep next to me is going to get punched.

"The DOCTORarrow-10x10.png did say you should be recovering in a few weeks. We miss you and we want you back singing with us. Okay I'm going to let GD and Taeyang say hello then we're going home and let you rest. Feel better buddy."

Right now I want to know is why I can't see anything and why I can't move. According to the very little information I have been getting I must be somewhere in the hospital. The door opened again. It must be Taeyang and GD.

"Hey Buddy. I'm so sorry this happened. Whoever attacked you is going to get it."

Okay. I know that. I was attacked. Tell me something I don't know. I felt a cold hand brush my arm. Where the heck have your hands been? In the freezer? Warm them up before you go touching my arm dude.

"I'll be praying for you. We want to go back to singing but we aren't doing it without you.  You are a big part of the team and it's not the same without you. I'm going back out in the hallway. GD wants to talk to you."

A moment later I heard footsteps grow closer to the side of my bed and I can hear him sigh like he is very upset.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I want to let you know that I hope you are going to be okay and you can make it through. I know you are stronger than anyone thinks..."

I can hear you loud and clear. He grasped onto my hand in a shaky grip. At least his is warmer than Taeyang's. I tried again to make an attempt to at least open my eyes but I couldn't.

"I.... I am so sorry you have.... to go through all this pain.... I feel that this is all my fault.... if I went with you..."

Hey. Come on. Don't cry. You didn't do this. Or at least I think you didn't do this. I know you too well. You wouldn't ever hurt me intentionally.

"You're my best friend.... since this happened I have been so scared. I've been afraid of the worst happening.... I don't want to lose you.... Please recover well...."

Don't worry about it. I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. You panic way to easily. Seriously. Please stop crying. You're getting my hand wet. I felt him let go and I heard a muffled sob.

"This isn't fair....." 

 "I know it's not." 

I'm sorry you guys have to go through this. It know it would be easier for all of us if I can talk and see. 

I tried to open my eyes again but failed. Why is something so simple so hard to do? I felt someone grasp my hand again. It must be GD.

"We'll all be praying for you. We miss you and we all hope you feel better soon. I need to go. We will see you tomorrow."

He let go of my hand and his footsteps walked away. I heard the door open and Taeyang say goodbye and then the door shut. It's annoying that I barely know what is going on. As far as I am concerned I have been attacked and I am somewhere in the hospital. Right now I wish I can open my eyes and talk to the guys. I want to find out what is going on. I want answers.

 


A/N: That's it for now. I deeply apologise for the late update as I did promise to update earlier. I have so much going on at home with my family and I had writer's block I didn't update for a while. Chapter 7 will be here hopefully soon. :)