Panic Attack

One Problem

Seungri's P.O.V

Ji-Yong had just calmed down at the same moment my cell phone rang. It was DaeSung. I hope he had some good news on Seung-hyun. Anything that shows a little hope that he is recovering. Any sign that he is regaining a little bit of his memory. Anything that can help solve this case and we can get this big mess straightened out.

I left Ji's room for a second to answer the call.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Hey..." 

Daesung sounded like he was nervous. It's like he is about to tell me something serious but wasn't sure how to tell me. I heard a sigh before he continued.

"I hope you're sitting I have some bad news..."

Uh oh this was serious. I quickly sat down in a recliner and took a breath.

"O-Okay I'm ready. What's going on?"

"Okay, about almost an hour ago when I came here they said that Seung-hyun was unconscious again then he suddenly had a seizure. I happened to remember what the doctor had said about that. He did say that it was a sign of a brain bleed."

My heart had sunk to my stomach. I hated to hear that we was unconscious and had a seizure. It is absolutely heart breaking. Here, I thought I was going to hear something good. I tightened my lips and cleared my throat.

"Oh my Gosh that is awful. What else did they say?"

"Nothing much. I think he may need another surgery though if it is a brain bleed. They are taking him in for testing as we speak. I will be sure to update you as soon as I hear more."

I sighed and shook my head.

"Wait... who is going to tell Ji and TaeYang about him?"

Another sigh. I don't think he is prepared to break the news to them. Taeyang can handle bad news well but Ji cannot. He is a instant panic button when he hears something like this. 

To be honest, if I heard that my best friend just had a seizure and is unconscious and all I have heard is that he is getting a test done and it is unknown if he will make it through... I'd be panicking too. 

"I don't know..." He finally answers after a brief moment of silence.

"Ji will have to know this sometime or another. I will tell Taeyang. You can tell Ji. be sure to break it to him slowly. Don't throw the bold truth at him at once."

He stopped talking for a moment and groaned in annoyance. 

"Ugh my battery is almost dead I got to charge my phone. I'll call you with any updates. Annyeong."

He hung up. I put my phone on sleep mode then setting it in my pocket. I slowly step back into Ji's room trying not to make it look like I had heard bad news. Ji looked at me with sad puppy eyes. 

I have to tell him. I have to tell him and warn him before something bad does happen.

I sighed and looked at Ji.

He wiped tears away flopping face first down on his pillow. All I can hear is his muffled sobs. I pouted when I felt him lightly shaking. I felt so bad for him.

"No. No. No. Noooo. This isn't fair." He whined.

He started to cough. For a second I thought it was a regular occasional cough but he didn't stop. He kept coughing. He coughed harder, louder, and he gasps in between each cough. I quickly grabbed his inhaler from the nightstand drawer and help him sit up. Tears streamed down his face as the coughing fit continued. He shook harder. He began to wheeze.

"Ji... you need to calm down buddy..." I say softly trying to remain calm and sat behind him holding him upward. 

I gave the inhaler a good shake and pressed down on the vial getting a puff of air in his mouth. He held his breath for a minute before he took a big gasp still coughing. In went another puff. After that one his wheezing began to silence. He stopped coughing and the shaking has stopped. 

"You're okay now."

He laid back down still in tears.I rubbed his back trying to held soothe his nerves a little. I rubbed his back until he had fallen back to sleep. 

"Just relax... I really don't want you in the hospital too." I say to him under my breath before standing up and going out in the living room. 

I called Taeyang and told him that I wanted him over to help me make something for dinner. I want Ji to eat a full meal tonight and not worry about everything else. I want him to take his mind off everything. Just in case Ji has another panic attack, Taeyang will be there to help me. 

I looked at the time. 1:30pm. Taeyang said he will be here at 3:30. I had 2 hours to kill. If Daesung has any updates in the meantime I hope it is something good. Something that will give us a little bit of a hint or maybe something that'll make all of this clear and have this whole mess straightened out. An hour passed and I was watching the end of my favorite drama. 

As if it was on que my cell phone rang. It was Daesung. 

"Annyeonghaseyo?" 

My mouth dropped. I can't believe what I was hearing. I really need to tell this to Taeyang when he gets here. After I hung up I opened the bedroom door to see Ji curled up under his blanket fast asleep. I smiled. It's great to see him sleep peacefully for once. It's great not to see him thrashing around in fear. No nightmares are relentlessly haunting his mind. No crying. Just sleep. I quietly shut the door. I'm not going to disturb him. I'm gonna let him sleep and wander carelessly about in his own little world allowing him to escape reality for a while. It's the best sleep he's had in a while.

A/N: YAY!! An update! ^-^ *Big Smile* Sorry it took a bit longer than expected.. I will update again soon. Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think. ENJOY!! :D