Memories

One Problem

Ji-Yong's P.O.V

It has been a week a half weeks since the incident and a few days since he woke up.

Seung-hyun is starting to physically recover well. He still don't know who we are yet. Whenever we'd ask him if he knew who we are he would just shake his head and focus on so something else.

Today a speech therapist is in his room to start the first session. She showed him a bunch of flashcards with pics and simple words on them. He was asked to repeat what the word is. He would say the first letter of the word but will have a tough time pronouncing the rest of the word, and his speech is still very slow .

"Okay Seung-hyun. Sound it out. Say Fence. Fen-ce."

"F-F....fe...fen..."

Seungri sighed loudly as he ran his hand through his hair, obviously getting very annoyed. I patted his arm and mouthed the word "patience". A few times, I think he had barely controlled himself from standing up and blurting out the word.

The hour long session ended and as she said goodbye to Seung-hyun and gave him flashcards to look at she asked to speak with us out in the hallway.

"How long do you think it'll take for him to fully recover?" Daesung asks.

She shrugged and looked down at the floor.

"I cannot give you the real answer because I do not know. The best I can tell you is that it's going to take quite a while for him to talk more fluently and to be patient with him. Whatever he was hit with did significant amount of damages. If you think about it it's like his mind erased everything and is currently resetting itself. He needs to relearn everything he previously learned how to do. It's not an easy thing to do and I understand that it is going to get frustrating but with support and patience he will be back to singing and writing songs in a while."

"How long will the sessions go on for?" Seungri added crossing his arms. She shrugged again.

"I'm estimating 2-4 months. It's all until he fully recovers and can talk at a more quicker pace and tone. Everyone learns at different paces. I gave him flashcards to learn from. It'll be great if you can help him like ask him what is the word on the card and say it a few times. He should catch on after a bit. Practice makes perfect you know."

We all nod as she bowed and walked down the hall. When we came back in the room he had the cards spread around the bedside table looking at the pictures on them. I picked them up organizing them back in a stack and sat beside him with the cards in my hands. I held up a card in front of him. It was a picture of a blue balloon.

"Okay buddy. What is this a picture of? Is it a balloon?"

He slowly nods looking at the picture with fascination.

"Can you say balloon?"

"B...ba...ba..."

"Okay. Watch my lips.... bal-loon."

"Ba...ball....ball..."

He stopped talking when he got distracted by Seungri taking out his cell phone to answer a text message. I nod and set the cards down. It's definitely gonna take quite a while. He looked at me and then at the cards with his head tilted a bit.

"What are we going to do?" I say with a sigh.

He picked the cards up looking at the pictures again.

"Hey do you remember when we went camping a few weeks ago?" I asked him getting his attention.

I really doubt he will remember. It's one of the most recent fun thing we did before all this happened. I can remember it like it was yesterday. The memory coming back to me made me chuckle.

"Ah man... It was a pretty funny day. We took fourty five minutes just trying to pitch the tent. Seungri and Daesung kept getting everything backwards, we were all mosquito bate and kept getting bit every five seconds, A spider landed on you and you spazzed out, running into Taeyang, and you both ended up rolling down a hill landing in a gap of deep mud."

Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and I started busting into giggles. Seung-hyun just looked at us like we had two heads. We all sighed then Daesung spoke up.

"Remember our graduation night?"

We all smiled. Of course. High School Graduation. Who could forget sitting in a muggy auditorium wearing long bulky red gowns and a cardboard cap on for an hour in a half? I thought those speeches would never end. I can pretty much guess that every student sighed a breath of relief when it came to giving the diplomas. It went well until it was Seung-hyun's moment of truth to get his diploma . He missed a step then tripped over his gown face planting on the stage. Every one in that room laughed for about five minutes, his mom even caught it on video camera. Wiping away the tears from our eyes and taking breaths we sighed and looked at Seung-hyun, who still had the blank confused stare on his face.

"Oh man you were hilarious dude. That is a moment we will never let you live down."

He just nodded. I think he only did that to get us to stop telling stories about events that he don't remember happening. We looked at the time. 5:30PM. Wow, the time flew. We were supposed to head home at 4:00 to get kimchi started for dinner. We all said goodbye to Seung-hyun and walked out into the hallway heading toward the elevator. I know for sure when he does recover and is able to go home we should show him videos and pictures. Hopefully he might be familiar with something. It was after the elevator door shut, that uneasy feeling came back. I shook my head trying to convince myself that it was just anxiety and that I shouldn't put too much thought into it. We walked out to the car. I sat in the front passanger seat and sighed as Taeyang started the car and drove away In the mirror I watched as the hospital slowly disappeared in the distance.

A/N: YASSS AN UPDATE!! :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it isn't good. I was absolutely fried on ideas. I will update the next chap as soon as possible. Please feel free to comment. Until then.. Byeeee ~ <33