Hurt

One Problem

Seung-hyun's P.O.V

I really just want to go home, crawl in to bed, and go back to sleep. Just pretend that this day never happened. I had to turn around because I was running low on gas. After that I pulled over in the parking lot to call Ji-Yong. I had explained to him what had happened. To be honest I'd thought he'd get mad about the car but surprisingly he took it well. I hung up when I had nothing more to say. I lit a cigarette and rolled the window down slightly to let the smoke roll outside.

Almost home. I just need to get passed four more traffic lights and turn on two more streets. I hit a bump and then I heard a loud hiss from the car along with a thumping noise. Slamming my hands on the steering wheel furiously I turned the hazards on pulling the car over and got out.

Flat tire. Perfect. What a way to brighten up my day.

I opened the trunk to grab the jack, tire iron, and spare tire. I was hoping I can get the spare tire on quickly so I can get home and let go of this crappy day. Of course that isn't an option. I pinched my fingers twice and dropped the iron on my foot.

"AAISHHH!!" I yell aloud trying not to lose every bit of patience I had left (which isn't much) and trying so hard to remain calm.

I had got the car up and the old tire off when I saw a car pull over. The driver got out of the car and stood beside me.

"You look like your really struggling. Would you like some help?"

Thank goodness. Some spark of hope. I really did need some help. I turned around to face whoever it was.

The next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain on the side of my head as I thought that I was just struck by something. My suspicion was confirmed when the stranger grabbed me by the shirt, his hand raised with the tire iron that swung and got me in the back of the head.

"AHH!" I screamed in pain collapsing to the pavement and covering the site where I was struck.

Blood is leaking out of both wounds. The stranger took my wallet then booked it back to the car speeding off. The pain in my head was unbearable. A few moments later I heard sirens in the background getting louder as they approached closer. There is a couple random people next to me. They keep asking me my name. I would open my mouth to answer them but nothing would come out. Soon I can see red and blue flashing lights directly in front of me. I started to grow sleepy suddenly. A female paramedic knelt next to me checking my vitals while a male paramedic looked at the wounds on my head.

"Annyeonghaseyo sir. Can you tell me your name?"

I couldn't answer her. I did the same for the people who witnessed what happened. My eyes started to close.

"Sir please try to stay awake for me and don't move your head."

They put something on my neck and I was lifted onto a stretcher. I am dozing off again. I opened my eyes. They put an oxygen mask on my face and started an IV line. The female picked up a microphone speaking into it.

"Male, approximately mid 20's, semi conscious, breathing, two wounds to the head, possible concussion."

I am at the point when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I shut my eyes just as they were opening the back door. Thoughts of friends passed through my mind. Seungri. Daesung. TaeYang. GD. Especially GD. My best friend. That dream of his must've been a warning. Yet again I blew it off thinking it was nothing. What is he going to do when he finds this out?

I openedy eyes only slightly. I can see bright lights above as I am being pushed quickly down the hall. The staff is talking to each other. To me their voices sound like they are in the distance. I shut my eyes and take a breath unconsciously falling into a deep sleep.

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUNNN! To be continued.