Progress

One Problem

Seung-hyun's P.O.V

I woke up with the most excruciating pain in my head. I have no idea why it hurts but I can barely stand it. It hurt so much that it drove me to tears. This is too much I need some kind of pain relief...

Teary eyed I press the nurse button and within a moment or so a tall skinny nurse came in.

"Ne Mr. Choi? Are you okay?"

"No I need some kind of pain pill my head hurts...."

She left to get a Advil tablet. Out of the blue I just remembered something...

It seems like the pain in my head made something come back to me. It hit me like a ton of bricks. There was an attack... me... I was being attacked. I remember my head hurting like it is now.

Out of honesty it made no sense to me whatsoever. Why was I hit? I lost my train of thought when the nurse returned. She gave me the pain pill and a cup of water. I told her I needed nothing more and she left.

I looked to my right and see a blue teddy bear on my nightstand and a get well soon card laying to the left just beside the bear. A message on the card read:

Get well soon buddy! You are the strongest person we know and you can fight this no matter what. We love you and miss you. - Ji

I was hit by a wave of confusion  before Déjà vu... Ji.... Ji... how do I know him?

He is very familiar.

Ji.....

Oddly enough the more I think about it the more he seemed familiar. I think I do know him. Just then the guy with long hair came in and smiled at me. My eyes widened and lit up as he stared back at me with a smile. I do know him... it's coming back...

"Hey buddy" he smiled again grasping my hand in a light grasp.

He raised his eye brows when I looked at his hand and looked at him with a growing smile.

"I think I remember you..."