Nightmare

One Problem

A/N: Hi! This is my first fan fic. Enjoy :)

 

Ji-yong's P.O.V

We had to the grocery store to get some food for the week. While we were going to checkout we decided to have some kimchi for dinner.

For some unknown reason, I had this unsettling feeling in my stomach. Something that is telling me that something isn't right. It's a feeling that something bad is about to happen. I have never had this feeling before.

We came to a stop at a stop sign at a T intersection. We thought there was no one coming and slowly turned left. We continued on foreward. An oncoming car on the opposite was driving a little too fast. He suddenly jerked left and slammed into us head on.

It all happened so fast. The windshield is completely smashed. Smoke is rising from under the crushed hood of the car. Glass cuts my face and arms. While trying to grip onto what just happened I notice that Seung-hyun is holding onto his chest crying in pain saying he can't breathe.

I tried to lean over to help him but the second I moved a sharp pain shot straight up my back and into my neck. He starts gasping for air. I managed to unbuckle myself and I turned to my left. He really needs help. Now.

I moved his hands so I can see what happened. He had a large deep puncture in the middle of his chest. I immediately realised that he starting to look pale. He is also losing a lot of blood.

He fell to the right his head landing on my lap. I quickly grabbed my sweat shirt that was laying on the floor and pressed it over the wound applying a lot of pressure. Still taking gasps he is starting to shut his eyes.

"Come on. Try to stay awake for me."

The grey fabric is now soaked red. I had nothing else to use to try to stop the bleeding. If only my cell phone is charged I'd call for help and his cell phone is no where to be found.

It became hard for him to keep his eyes open any longer. He'd close them for a second then open them. He would look at me then at the ceiling.

"No. No please no." I whisper under my breath tears glazing over my eyes.

This was it. He lost so much blood he's not holding on much longer. I grasped onto his hand, and he clenched onto mine tightly. The last thing he did is look at me and mouthed the word goodbye. He shut his eyes and a moment later he let go off my hand.

"Seung-hyun? SEUNG-HYUN!" I yelled. No answer. I look at his lifeless body tears streaming down my face.

The sound of tires screeching grabbed my attention. Out the smashed windshield I saw a large car suddenly starting to come down the road straight at us increasing in speed. Even though I knew it was no use I tried get out of the car and drag T.O.P with me. Several attempts but failed.

The car came to a sudden screeching hault just a few feet away. I sighed hoping that we are finally getting help. The weird part is that I did not see a driver in the car. Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my back. I screamed as I felt myself being pushed down. The last thing I saw is an unfamiliar face before my mind flooded with darkness.

My eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up in my bed. The alarm clock on the dresser read: 2:34am. I am panting uncontrollably trying hard to catch my breath.

Almost in tears I needed to see if Seung-hyun is okay. I the lamp but he is no where to be seen. He wasn't in bed asleep like he usually is at this time. Oh. God. No. Please don't tell me he's dead! I couldn't help but let out a scream from the sudden panic attack.

I heard footsteps echo from the living room. The bedroom door flung open and Seung-hyun appeared.

"What's the matter?! Are you okay?!" He asks quickly making his way to the bedside. I lost it all at that moment, very happy that he is alive and okay but still very shooken up. I clench onto his waist in an tight embrace. Tears are rolling down my face.

"...Y-You're not d-dead..." I managed to stutter out in a whisper.

He looks down at me with a puzzled expression then pats my shoulder in comfort. I release the embrace then sitting up.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere. I was in the living- are you crying?"

I wipe my eyes with my hands shaking my head quickly.

"Allergies."

He laughed and handed me a tissue from box on the nightstand. He sits on the bed beside me.

"Why weren't you in here when I woke up?"

"I was talking to Seungri over the phone. I was about to head to bed when I heard you scream bloody murder."

I looked down slightly embarassed. I didn't mean to scare him. I really couldn't help it and I got so scared suddenly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you and I panicked."

He pats my arm and stands up.

"What did you dream about? It's not like you to panic like this."

I shrugged.

"All I can remember is us getting into a car accident and you bled to death."

"That's not good. It's no wonder you clenched onto me when I came in. I don't think that will ever happen. I don't want you worrying whenever we go out for a drive."

"Okay. I'm sorry about hugging you though. I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay. I understand you were just scared. We all have bad dreams some times. Let's head to bed okay?"

He got dressed into his pajamas and brushed his teeth in the bathroom. He came back in and got into bed. After saying goodnight he turned off the light.

I let out a sigh as I laid down. I hope I would never have to see something like that happen. I don't want to lose him.