Arrival

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon's POV]

What day is today? Omo! Tiffany's flight is this evening. Should i check on her? But why should i be the one who took the initiative first? Why most of the time it's me who did that? Molla! This time i won't start the convesation first. She has to be the one who start it.

(15 minutes later..)

Damn it! Why am i so restless? Where's my phone?

tomorrow is your flight, isn't? - KTY

there, i finally sent it.

*beep beep*

aww, you remember. Thanks for the concern and also for your good memory. Yes it's tomorrow ^^ - TFH

okay then, have a safe and pleasant flight. And see you soon :) - KTY

That's all i can replied back. I don't know what to say since my heart suddenly flutter on the inside just by the thought of meeting her again VERY soon. I don't know why but i feel like running. And i don't even know why i feel like this.

Thanks taetae. Can't u pick me up at the airport? ;) - TFH

uh oh, pick her up? Can't we just not meet each other instead? At least until i can calming down my stupid heartbeat.

i'd love to. But u know i have work to do. I'm sorry.. -KTY

i lied. Minkyung unnie ever said that if i have something to do, and it will collide with my working hours, i can ask for her permission first (which i believe she'll gladly granted), and i can replace those missing hours by working some extra hours or maybe in the weekend. Since i'm an intern, my working time is still kind of flexible. Minkyung unnie told me this since she worried of me who keep skipping lunch break time few times to accompany Bomi's friend, Eunji. She's new here, so i tried to 'introducing' some places that i know so she won't feel so foreign here and also to help her to adjust faster with her new environment. So actually i can pick Tiffany up at the airport in the next tomorrow morning, i just.. let's say i'm not ready yet to meet her. So i'm trying to extend the time. I know i'm weird. Because few weeks ago when i heard she'll come back to Korea, i was all hyped and impatient to meet her again. But now when i know i can meet her just in few more hours, i strangely feel like this. I don't know my ownself anymore. *sigh*

it's okay Tae. I was just kidding. Just meet me later okay? When you have time. -TFH

Definitely will, Pani-ah. See you in Korea :) - KTY

********************

 

*i'm going to find my heart, my heart, my heart. Catch me if you can!*

my phone is ringing loudly, so i immediately take it out from inside my bag to check it. It's from Tiffany.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Where are you? You're not lost, are you?" I can sense coldness in her tone.

"I'm on my way, Pani-ah."

"You told me that 20 minutes ago. Why are you so late?" Uh oh.. Did i just unleashed hellfany?

"Blame the traffic. My bus got stuck in the middle of this crazy traffic jam of Seoul."

"Haish fine." She hung up the phone without waiting for my reply.

I sighed inwardly while looking aimlessly at the pouring rain outside. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter