The Mission

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tiffany's POV]

Taeyeon keep looking at me suspiciously ever since i told her about my little mission few minutes ago. I won't tell her. Nah uh.. i mean how could i tell her that my little mission is to make her fall in love with me again?! I might scared her away if i'm not doing this slowly, step by step. Or should i just skip some steps, and confessing my love for her tomorrow? Aish, that's too fast, Steph. I mentally smacked myself.

After all of the past years i spend my time away from her. Trying to find a new love to complete me, living my life, the more i realize that i can never really get over my first love which is her. People said it's normal when we keep remembering our first love. They said, first love never dies. So i thought it's okay to keep comparing my current boyfriend with her and in the end she will always 'win' because none of them could 'defeat' her. Because of that paradigm too i thought it's okay to keep looking for a new boyfriend with some of Taeyeon's trait in him when i broke up with my ex. It's like i have a certain requirement for my soon to be boyfriend which is simply to be like her. I thought everything is okay when the truth is it wasn't okay. Not at all, because no matter how hard i try to find someone who can love me the way she did, and trying to find  someone who looks similar with her both outer appearances and their characteristics, no one can really steal my heart and making me really forgetting about her. So i have decided. Rather than keep waiting pointlessly for someone else,  i will steal someone's heart. Since that person already stole my heart since a very long time ago and never give it back, it will be fair only if i stole hers too right? Let's make it equal, Love.

All i need now is to claim her heart back. Because i know i belong with her. And she belongs with me.

****************

 

Stepho's Mission Day-1

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

I was walking while talking with Minkyung unnie about our next project, when i heard that familiar loud voice.

"TAETAE!" Her loud voice causing everyone around me to look at her with a mixture of curious and annoyed expression. I was too surprised to utter anything at first. What is she doing here?

"Who is that girl? I think i never see her before in this office." I could hear Minkyung unnie speaking beside me.

Tiffany walks closer to us without breaking her eye contact with me. Well, honestly i'm happy that she's here. But not so happy on how she's attracting people's attention on us. This is an office, she shouldn't just come barge in without telling me beforehand. And besides now it's still my working hours. She can at least wait until the lunch break time.

"Hi Tae!" She greets me once again when she stands close enough with me.

"Oh, she's your friend, Tae?" Minkyung unnie asked.

"Yeah.. unnie, this is my friend, Tiffany. And Tiff, this is my supervisor here, Minkyung unnie." I let them introducing themselves to each other while do handshaking and stuff.

"Okay, done with the introducing time. Now what are you doing here?" I didn't mean to sound so cold, and i kind of regretting to speak to her like that. But she really came in the wrong time.

"I want to see you working." She said while showing me a smile that didn't reach her eyes. I know my words earlier must hurting her somehow. And it starts to make me feel guilty.

"Unnie, may i excuse myself for a sec?" I asked my supervisor.

"Sure, take your time, kiddo." Unnie said understandingly while give a light pat on my shoulder before she leaves.

"Have you eat your lunch?" I asked her while smiling. Trying to show her that i'm not angry or mad at her.

"Sorry Tae. If i'm disturbing you." She said weakly while her eyes refusing to meet mine. I take her hands in mine and give it a light squeeze. It makes her finally brave enough to look into my eyes again. Once again i give her my best smile as my way to reassuring her.

"Yah, you're not answering my question. I asked you, have you eat your lunch?"

"I haven't. I want to have lunch with you." She said, more like whispering but fortunately i still can catch it.

"Okay then. My lunch break will be like in 30 minutes. Now let me take you to the cafetaria. You can wait for me there. And as soon as the clock hits 1 o'clock, i'll be rushing down to where you are. And we'll have a lunch together. Is that okay with you?" I asked cautiously, afraid that she might dislike my idea.

"Great! I'd love to." She said cheerfully and showing me her breathtaking eyesmile in the process.

"Good then." And just like an old habit, naturally we're intertwining our hand as i walk her to the cafetaria.

*******************

 

(DAY 2)

Today is Saturday. Which means no works! Yay! So today i don't feel like doing anything. I want to just stay in my comfy bed, i won't even care to comb my hair. Wait, why it sounds like Bruno Mars's song?

I almost fall back into my beautiful slumberland when i heard my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter