Gravity

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Gravity - Sara Bareilles]

 

Something always brings me back to you.

It never takes too long.

No matter what I say or do,

I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.

You keep me without chains.

I never wanted anything so much,

Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

Set me free, Leave me be.

I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity.

Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

But you're on to me and all over me.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Mom, i'll go now. I'll be home before dinner." I told my mom while trying to put on the shoes.

"Okay, be careful Taeyeon-ah. It is your first time go to Seoul by yourself. Are you sure you don't need my company?" My mom asked me again for the nth time since yesterday.

"I'll be just fine, mom. Really.. Besides i'll have Bomi with me. So don't worry too much."

"But still, you two are girl." She sighed

"Oh c'mon.. we have talked about this before. I'll be fine, mom. And you know that Bomi is a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo. She will be my protector, my body guard even though she's younger than me."

"BUT she's stronger than you. AND taller than you." My annoying brother nonchalantly add when he walked pass through us. I just send a death glare at him.

"Just don't forget to text or call me immediately when you two arrive in Seoul, okay?" My mom said in defeat. She knows that my decision is final.

"Okay mom. Got it. Now i have to go. Can't be late for the interview. Bye mom!" I said as i leaning in to give a quick peck on her cheek and run away before she changes her mind again.

********************

 

To: Bomi

Bbom-ah, i'm on my way to your home right now. Get ready in 5.

From: Bomi

Neng ('yes' with aegyo) unnieeee ;)

 

Hi, i'm Kim Taeyeon. This year i will be 21 years old girl/woman (?) And that Bomi is one of my best friend. Even though she's younger than me by 4 years, we still get along very well despite the . I met her when we both attend the same english course and we be friends ever since. She is a cute cheerful girl. She always make me laugh because of her jokes. Since i don't have a sister, i treat her as my own sister. And she also did the same. 

And today i'm on my way to go to Seoul from Jeonju. The reason why is because i'll have an interview for internship there. Internship is one of the important requirement given from the college where i study right now so i can get graduate.

At first i just want to do my internship around here, near my home and my family but it's so hard to find a good company that offering a good position for internship in a small city like Jeonju. So i try to apply in some big companies in Seoul.

And as expected from a big city like Seoul, there are lots of big company that offering internship with a good position. There is a bigger chance for me in Seoul than in Jeonju. So i try to send my resume, and i got a call few days ago. Asking me whether i can come to their office today for an interview or not. Of course i gladly say yes.

But the problem now is i never go to Seoul by myself before. I mean i ever go to Seoul for i don't know how many times already. I can say, quite often. BUT i never visit it alone by myself. I will always with my family. With my parents and my brother. And my dad will be the one who's driving our car all the way from our home to Seoul.

So it is really my first time to go there alone by myself, and since both of Bomi and i can't drive a car, we decided to use the public transportation today to go to Seoul which is by bus. And it worries my mom more. I never take bus or any kind of public transportation before. Yeah.. you can say i'm a pretty spoiled kid? Since i am the maknae in my family and also because i'm a girl.

But luckily i can convince my mom to let me go for do the interview today. Because she knows how depressed i became lately because of this searching of an internship. I felt like giving up when there is no call from the company that i applied in Jeonju. So once i got a call, even it's from Seoul, she has to let me go.

 

(Inside the bus)

"Thanks for accompanying me today, Bomi-ah." I gratefully said to the taller girl beside me.

"Unnieee.. you already thanked me before. Twice. No, thrice? So it's enough unnie. I'm happy that i can accompany you today. Besides i don't have anything to do today. Hehe.." She said while grinning, showing me her toothy smile.

"This kid.." i smiled back while ruffling her hair.

"Ah unnieeeee~ you ruined my beautiful hair. Aish.." she's pouting cutely while trying to fix her messy hair by combing it with her fingers. I just can't help but to laugh at her cuteness. This kid have a lot of aegyo in her. Well, as for me, all i can say is..... aegyo is really not my thing.

"Anyway how is the progress of your relationship with Chorong?" I curiously asked and it makes her blushing.

"Hahahaha! Even just by mentioning her name it makes you blushing like this." I .

"Unnie.. stop teasing me or i'm leaving you now." She threaten.

"Pft.. like you dare. I know you love me." I scoffed and winking at her.

"Ugh.. whatever unnie." She try to act ignorant and start to playing some game in her smartphone.

"Yah! Answer my question. Don't try to run away from it." I smirk

"Aish.. fine! What? Me and Rong unnie? We're fine. She treats me well as always. I know she loves me and care for me. But the problem is i don't know what kind of love that she has for me. I don't know whether she loves me as her best friend or in a sisterly way or more. I really don't know. And i'm too afraid to ask." She said sadly. And i hate to see her sad.

"Yah yah ya.. what's with that sad look on your face? I told you, Bomi-ah. You only live once. Until when you're going to live in the dark like this? Not forever right? Forever is just too long, Bbom-ah. Unless you're a vampire like me." I jokingly said, try to lighten up the mood. Bomi often playfully accusing me as a vampire because of my white pale skin and also because people said i didn't get older. Even though i am older than Bomi, people who don't know us usually will mistakenly think that we're both are the same age friends. Bless my young gene.

"Ha! So funny of you, Kim Taeyeon-ssi." She scoffed while smiling a little.

"But Bomi-ah, i'm serious here. You have been friends with her for how many years already? 1..2..3.. 4! 4 years already and i know you have love her for that long. 4 years Bomi-ah. I think that's enough for you to wait. Ask her out, not as a friend but as a lover. Confess your true feeling. You have nothing to lose. From what i see, Chorong also has a special feeling for you. That also might explain why she never date anyone until now. The look in her eyes when she saw you, the way she treats you differently with the others, the happy look in her face when she talks with you. Oh c'mon, she only did that to you."

"But unnie.."

"But what? You're afraid she might reject you?" I asked her, and she just nodding weakly. Well i read her just like an open book.

"Even if she really rejects you, you won't lose her. Trust me. 4 years of friendship and the love that she has for you, whatever kind of love that she has for you, we all know that she loves you. Like a lot. So even if after you're confessing your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter