Finale?

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taetae.." Tiffany softly calling for my name while leaning her head on my shoulder, interrupting my deep thought. I keep thinking about the same thing lately. About what to do with our relationship. It was too tiring but i don't want to let go either. Confusing as hell.

"What are you thinking about? You keep on spacing out lately. Don't think i didn't realize it." Tiffany said while playing with my fingers. I sigh a little, knowing that i can't hide anything from this girl.

"Nothing serious. Anyway yesterday you said you have something important to tell me. What is it?" I try my best to change the topic. I can't tell her about the thing that disturbing me lately right? I can't tell her that i'm considering to end whatever relationship we have. Because i don't even know what to label our relationship right now. We're surely more than a friend but never officially dating each others as a lover.

"Ah.. about that.." suddenly Tiffany's face turn gloomy and sad. Instinctively i lean away so i can look at her better. I cupped her face with both of my hands.

"Wae? What's wrong. Tell me.." i said while caressing her cheeks.

"My family will move to Seoul, Tae." She said weakly

"When?" I don't even know why i can manage to asked her calmly and not get freak out after hearing this bad news.

"In 2 weeks." She said while wrapping her slender arms around my body, snuggle closer as if trying to find a comfort in me.

********************

 

Just like any other day, Tiffany and i spending time together in my room after we got back from school. We're laying close side by side while playing a game. Our favorite game, Temple Run. We always try to beat each other high score in this game.

"Pani-ah.." i said as i watch her play the game in my phone.

"Mm?" She asked while keep focusing on the game.

"I think our relationship is exactly like this game."

"Eh? Wae?" She's glancing at me for a second before she's focusing back on the game.

"You and i, we both are the character in that game. We keep trying to do  our best, running as fast as we could, jumping and sliding hardly to avoid the obstacles in front of us. We both trying and trying, believing that we're strong enough to overcome the obstacles. But unfortunately there's no way out in this game. All we can do is keep running in this endless road. Sooner or later, there will be an end for us. We will slipped away and game over. The further we run, the harder obstacle will come to confront us. The further we run, the bigger pain will cost us when we finally slipped off." And by this time, Tiffany already put down my phone somewhere, and looking at me with teary eyes. She got the message. And i hate myself for hurting her like this. It hurts me too but i think this is the best for us. We've hurt each other too much ever since we decided to crossed the friendship line. Besides she will leave soon. She once said that she never believe in Long Distance Relationship. She said that kind of relationship won't work out. And now she will go to Seoul in less than a week! and she will have a better life there. Meeting new people and making friends with them. And maybe there is a person who can love her better than i do. Someone who can make her happier than i could. I'll set her free. For her own good.

"Taeyeon-ah.." i didn't give her a chance to finish on her words.

"Let's stop, pani-ah. Let's ended here. The faster the better. Because we could lessen the pain. Besides we could still be friends. I will alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter