Nothing

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Yes! And i love you too, unnie!" I said while hugging unnie tightly out of happiness and proudness.

"Do you think it'll work, Tae? Aish, i never know i'll be practicing my proposal like this. With you." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah unnieee.. what's wrong with me? You know i'm adorable."

"No, you're aDORKable, you dork." She sniggers

"Aish, look at this meanie unnie. After i helped her and supported her and all." I dramatically sighed

"Hahaha, mian mian. Thanks for helping me out, Taeyeon-ah. By becoming my 'acting partner' and also for all of the advices you gave me. You're younger than me yet you're more mature than me at times. You're creepy."

"Aww.. thank you, unnie. I'll take that as a compliment. I'm flattered." I playfully said while bowing.

"This kid." She pinched my cheek lightly.

"Omo! Guess i'm keeping you here for too long. It's lunch breaktime already. Want to have lunch with me? Oh okay, no need to answer. You'll always choose that pretty eyesmile girl over your old unnie. So go, have a great lunch date with her." Unnie teased me. And i just can't help but to blushed a little.

"Okay then, good luck for tonight unnie. I know Haeri unnie loves you too as much as you love her. So don't forget to tell me the good news as soon as she said yes to you, kay?"

"Got it, kid. Now go. Shoo.."

"Bye unnie. Hwaitingg!"

---------------------

 

"Where is she? She said she was already here but now she's nowhere to be seen." I mumbled to myself.

Tut.. tut..

Why she's not answering my call??

"Yo Kim Taeyeon!" I heard someone calling for me so instinctively i turn around to see the latter.

"Oh you Kwon. What?"

"Why you're here? And alone? Where is Tiffany-ssi?"

"I don't know where she is. That's why i'm looking for her right now."

"Eh? That's weird. I met her around 30 minutes ago. She said she's looking for you. So i took her to Minkyung's unnie office room because i thought you might be there with unnie. After that i take my leave because i have to meet some friends for lunch. You didn't even see her?"

"Yeah, and now she's missing. I keep calling to her phone but she didn't answer it. She also didn't reply to my text message. I'm afraid something bad happen to her. That girl surely will be the reason of my early death someday." I said frustratedly.

"Calm down, Tae. Let me try. Maybe she's sulking at you or something because you made her wait for too long. Maybe. Because you know girls. And maybe she's on her period too. Who knows." I don't know whether Yuri is trying to joking or not right now. This silly girl..

"Yoboseyo Tiffany-ssi? I-- Yah Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri can't finish on her words because i have snatched away her phone.

"Pani-ah! Yah! Where are you? Are you okay? Why you didn't pick up my calls?"

"I'm fine, Tae. I'm sorry. Suddenly i feel kind of dizzy when i was waiting for you. So i decide to go back home and rest."

"Oh, then i'll go to your place now to check on you."

"No, no need Tae. I'm fine now. Just need to take some more rest i think. And beside you have to work. Your lunch break time is up."

"Aish, i forget about that. Okay then. Now please have some rest and take the medicine. Right after my working time ended, i'll directly go to your place to check on you. And if you feel unwell, or something happen, just immediately give me a call okay?"

"Ne."

"Okay then. Get well soon, Pani-ah. See you later."

*click*

Something is off about her. She's acting so weird right now, isn't she? This is not the normal her. She's just too cold..

********************

 

*ding dong*

"Pani-ah.. it's me. Open the door please."

Soon after that the door is finally opened.

"I'm fine now Tae. Really. You don't have to come." She said without letting me in to her house.

"Can i at least check on you first? After that i leave if you want me to leave." I can sense her mood right now. It's not a good one. Besides she's still treating me coldly for an unknown reason. So i'll let her be if she wants to have some alone time. Maybe Yuri was right. She's on her period right now. But somehow i have this feeling telling me that her mood swing is not simply because of she's on her period. There is something else bigger than that. Whatever, i have to check on her first and make sure that she's fine before i leave.

I put down my bag and take off my sweater before i sit beside her on the sofa.

"This is your dinner. Please eat it, after that take your medicine and sleep early, kay?" I said to her and shifting closer to her. I put my hand on her forehead to check on her body temperature. It feels fine. I mean not even warm. Maybe she really just feeling dizzy because having lack of sleep lately.

"Guess my job here is done. Get well soon, Pani-ah." I leaned in and give a peck on her forehead. When i want to leaned back, she suddenly holds me in place by the waist before she's pulling me closer to her. She snuggled to me while her hands wrap protectively around me. i had to smile at her cute clingy side. With no hesitation, i hug her back, even tighter. I let her head to rest on the crook of my neck. Her soft lips lightly touching my skin and making me shiver a little. But i try my best to stay calm and not showing it to her.

"So how was your day today? Is there anything you'd like to share with me? Any news? Anything?" She asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter