Late

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

It's been three weeks since the day i came back to Korea for my holiday. Time passed too fast, and next week i already have to go back to America. My heart feels so heavy because i know i'm going to leave her once again soon. Especially because these past 3 weeks have been one of the best, the happiest time in my life. i got to spend my time with her like almost everyday. it's either she came to my place, or i visited her apartment. i'm glad that we have become the old us again. almost just like the old time but without girlfriend title yet. Seeing how close she is with her supervisor, Mikyung unnie sometimes making me feel insecure. What if Taeyeon doesn't love me the way i love her? i mean i'm sure she did loved me with all of her heart in the past, but now, i don't know. because just like seasons, people too changed. i'm so afraid, afraid of rejection. afraid to face the truth. what if the truth is not like what i expect it would be? i can't lose her again this time. not when i already let her in and stay in my heart permanently like this.

"baby, you're okay?" her soft melodic voice brings me back to reality. oh yeah, i forget to tell you. Taeyeon and i have comfortably calling each other with our old pet name which is 'baby', much to my liking.

"i'm fine."

"no, you're not. you were keep spacing out lately. and sometimes i can see worry and fear in your eyes even when you're smiling at me. you can try to fool anyone but me, Tiffany Hwang. so now spill it out. what is the thing that bothering you?"

"uh.. i'm sorry, babe. i will tell you about it, i promise. but not now."

"please don't be mad at me." i quickly add when i didn't get any response from her except her calmness and silence.

"i'm not mad at you because you can't tell me about that right now. but i might slightly, just slightly feel disappointed at you for trying to keeping things from me. i know i'm just your friend, but-"

*cups* i give her a lingering kiss on her cheek. when i feel satisfied enough to feel her soft skin on my lips, i lean backward just to see her blinking cutely at me.

"w-whatt was that for?" she asked with her pinkish face. aww, my Taetae is blushing huh?

"to stopping you from talking further and also as my apology."

"huh?"

"listen, i'm sorry. i won't trying to keeping things from you anymore from now on. and please, don't ever say that again, babe. you're not just a friend to me. you're more than that."

"really? then what am i to you?"

damn, wrong move, Steph. should i tell her now? should i confess to her now? what should i do?!

"you are my best bestfriend, my sister, my partner in crime, my boo, my big baby girl, my dork, my soulmate." my true love. i decide to stop on the word 'soulmate'. i'm not ready yet to tell her my true feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter