The Older Kids in the Street part 2

Suju Babies

HALOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Exam's are finally finish and my grades are

LOW!!!!!!!!!! :'((((( I really hate that school! It's their fault why our grades are low!

Anyways :)))) Here's an update

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

Kangin's POV

Haish! Heechul hyung is now dragging me to a make up store, which I hated so much.

Annyeosayo, Kim Youngwoon inmnida. My brother here, is Kim Heechul a.k.a Madame Hee Hee.

He has feminine features, enough to make girls jealous and boys drool.

As for me I am muscular and handsome, enough to make the girls drool and the boys jealous.

We're quite the opposite but, we still love each other.

Heechul has an eye on a certain boy in our street, yes OUR.

My dad is the president of a some large bank that I didn't care, and my mom is modeling, photography, and designing clothes and houses. Which made us pretty famous and rich.

My brother is spoiled while I am disciplined. He gets everything he wants in his way.

Anyways, my brother has his eye on a China boy in our school. Our school is super rich sooooooooooooo~~ Yeah I've got nothing more to add.

As soon as my bother was finish buying some girly stuff, we walk home. As we we're walking I saw a newly moved car. It's kinda old but I cant help to notice the boy inside. He looks like an angel.

" OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kangin-ah, you like him don't you?? Must be a new family in town "

I could only nod at what my brother said. I was too distracted at the sight. This boy, is a fallen angel.

" Oh, Kangin! We need to go back, mom is worrying "

" Ne Heechul hyung "

We ran until we reached our house. My mom keeps on scolding us which made me a little angry on Heechul hyung. What can I say? Girls will be girls.

" ANiyo umma! We only bought make up! How can I leave without make up umma?! I'll look ugly!!! " Heechul shouted, which made my mom nag more

" KIM HEECHUL!!! I didn't raise you like that! Be a man like our brother! " Obviously, they we're the only one shouting. I was just silent sitting in the sofa, while watching this crazy scene

" Oh?? Then why did you raise me?! If you didn't like me for who I am why not kill me already??!!! " Suddenly I heard a loud slap. I shot my head up and saw Heechul hyung crying with his right on hand on his right cheek. I couldn't help it but I stood up and hugged my brother

" Umma, you're going too far! Why don't you cut Heechul some slack will ya?! You're always pressuring him " I said in a cool tone. Because if I shout, my mother will nag more about us being rude and bla bla bla. Anyyyyways, I carried Heechul hyung up tp his bedroom and accompany him there. He sat on his bed while crying hard.

" Why is it only me?! I'm trying hard to get this far but why am I always to blame?!!! Is it wrong to be a girl?! I don't even want to be a boy!! " He keeps on shouting, while I was hugging him tight.

" Hyung, always do what you want. I'm only here to support you in everything. " He only nodded, his body too fragile to move. So I layed him in his bed and tucked him. After that, he fell asleep.

I went outside to go to my room, when I my mother and my father are talking calmy. And I couldn't help but listen to their conversation

" Honey, I'll be going in 3 minutes. I need to continue my work at America " said my mom. My eyes widen as I absorb what my mother just said

" When will you come back? " my father asked

" In 8 years "

My tears started to fall, my mom will be gone for 8 years?! WHY?!!

" You know I'll always wait for you hon " my father said, kissing my mother in her cheeks

" Please, don't change baby "

" I won't "

They shared a passionate kiss, I just walked to my room and locked it.

Even though my family is stinking rich, my family always have problems.

I cried and cried until I fell asleep

I hope tomorrow will be a good day

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

I'll update later. I didn't sleep yet. Sorry for the hangover.

Love u guys :)))