Eunhae Kyumin meeting part 2

Suju Babies

Now I feel better,

I will make 3 chapters for all of you!

And for those who commented on my story

Thank you very much! Was it really cute?

HAHA! Anyways enjoy :)))

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

" Umma! I want to twalk to him! " He said happily and pointed at that boy.

" Okay baby " 

Now both of them we're going to the baby boy on the other side of the park. Sungmin was really excited, he can't stop grining.

" Uhmmm excuse me ma'am, but my son wants to talk to your son. I hope you wouldn't mind " Sungmin's mother said with a sweet smile

The boy's mother looked at her and said

" Of course! We we're waiting for someone here. But I think they're coming late, why don't you accompany us for a while "

" Oh sure!! "

Then Sungmin's mother and him sat down on the cloth that the boy's mother and the mother we're previously sitting on. Both of the women we're chatting happily, while both of the babies we're shy they didn't even move an inch. They only just stared at each other's eyes, with blushing cheeks.

" Uhmm " Sungmin putted his forefinger on his lips, thinking of a question to ask. While he was doing this, the other boy couldn't help but stare at Sungmin. He was too cute!

" What ish youw nayme? " Sungmin asked, smiling happily when he thought of the question.

" K---Kyuhyun, C---Cho Kyu--Kyuhyun " Kyuhyun said shyly

Sungmin was now smiling up to ears, he already knew the cute boy's name.

" T--then K--Kyu, how owld aw youw?? "

" Th--thwee " Kyu said, making a nuber 3 sign on his hands

" C--chinja?? How can youw tawk aweady? Umma said that bwabies can't twalk until he'sh 5 or 6 " Sungmin said smartly. For a baby like him, he really is smart

" Aniwo yung, I'm weally smawt like my fwather. " Kyuhyun said sadly. He was in verge of tears, when Sungmin hugged him. Making Kyuhyun comfortable.

" Awww Kyu, don't cwy. I'm still hewe. I won'e anywone huwt youw! " Sungmin was now hugging him defensively. They didn't knew that their mothers we're watching this cute scene. The women spotted the other mothers on the ice cream vendor. They stood up and walked happily too them. Chatting together with two other moms.

" Kyu, ouw mothers left us. Now what we will do?? " Sungmin asked, already tearing. Since Kyuhyun couldn't stand watching his bunny crying, he looked at the other side of the park. There he spotted Donghae talking to a monkey guy.

" Wook, Sung in yung, Dong ae yung is hewe! DONG AE YUNG!!!!! " Kyu shouted and waved, DOnghae looked at where the direction that voice come from. When he spotted the one who shouted, he was happy to see Kyuhyun.

" KYU!!! " Donghae shouted, while tugging the boy beside him.

They went beside Kyuhyun and Sungmin and they started talking

" Omo, Sung in yung is that youw?? " The boy asked curiously

" OMO!! HUKKIE!!!!!!!!! " Sungmin shouted and went to Eunhyuk. He gave him a teddy bear hug. And seriously, if Sungmin's giving you a teddy bear hug, you should run away. When Sungmin is hugging a baby like his age, he might crush it into pices.

" Owww yung! It huwts! " Eunhyuk was already crying. Struggling to get away from Sungmin's grip. When Sungmin felt the latter struggle he let go and smiled at him. Now Eunhyuk was catching his breath

" Yung, youw know im? " Asked Kyuhyun. Donghae was comforting Eunhyuk, sotthing his back while Eunhyuk was catching his breath.

" Ne, Kyu. He's my fwend "

" Can I be Eunhyuk's fwend too?? " Asked Kyu cutely

" Op couwse KYU! But you must introduce yourself first. "

" Annweosawo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida " Kyu said to Eunhyuk, who was now breathing slowly.

" Ah! Annewosawo, Lee Hyukjae imnida! " Eunhyuk said. He Looked at Donghae, signaling him to introduce himself to Sungmin

" Annweosawo Sung in yung! Dong ae imnida! "

" AWWWWWWWW How Cute! " Their mother butted in the scene. They we're all smiling brightly.

" Why don't you continue playing with your friends at our house Kyuhyun? "

" YESH UMMA!!! I want to pway wif them!!! "

Then the women carried their baby and went to Kyuhyun' car.

NOW IT'S A LONG BABY DAY!

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

I'll update later.

I have something to attend to

Tnx for reading guys :))