Kyumin Time: And oh yeah, finally returned back!

Suju Babies

A/N: Ahhh mianhae everyone. I've been really busy this days. And to top that my laptop and cellphone is confiscated, which I sneak them out everytime my mom leaves ( yay! Me ) :D And o yeah, glad to be back. Here's a Kyumin story. If you want, you can request any stories. 5 request = 5 chapters. You can suggest any couple you like. ( SUJU COUPLES ONLY ). This is my Christmas, New Year and Valentines gift to ya'll :))

KYUMIN: VALENTINES DAY

 

" Have you heard? "

" What is it? "

" That the Cho Company is a success "

" Neh Neh I heard it and bla bla bla "

Since Cho company has been a successful company, everyone is talking about it. And Kyuhyun was getting annoyed about it.

" Umma. Evewyone is weally scawy. They'we always talking about daddy's company. "

Her mother sighed at his son as they were walking down the street. Who could blame Kyuhyun? He is an evil/cute/smart baby after all.

" Well baby. That company will be yours too, someday. So get used to it. " her mother said, kindly.

" Ohhwww? So I'm gunna be famous wike daddy?! " he grinned widely.

" Neh baby. "

" YAY!!! Then Sungmin yung will be Kyukyu's wifey!! " he shouted happily. Which made a lot of people stare at them,=.

the mother could only smile at the people akwardly and tried to stop Kyu from screaming happily.

Even though he stopped screaming, he was still screaming inside. Who couldn't be more happier than him?

As he was thinking what to do when he become famous, he didn't know that they reached Sungmin's house.

Kyuhyun's mother doorbelled and quickly SUngmin's mother opened the door.

" Oh! Mrs. Cho! You're here. Come quick. Sungmin! Kyuhun's here. " Sungmin's mother shouted.

Quickly, Kyuhyun and his mother went inside and removed their shoes ( of course! It's their tradition. )

Kyuhyun's mother carried Kyuhyun and left the stroller near the door . She put Kyuhyun down and Kyuhyun quickly crawled to find his Sungmin Hyung.

" Sungmin yung!! " Kyuhyun shouted, as he saw Sungmin in the Kitchen with apple jam all over his face.

" Oh~~ Kyuhyunnie! " Sungmin ran to Kyuhyun and pecked him on the cheek. Which made Kyuhyun blush and has a little bit of apple jam on his face.

" Yung yung! Know what? " Kyuhyun asked.

" No, I don't " SUngmin smiled to his favorite dongsaeng.

" I'm gonna be famoush wone day! And you'll be KyuKyu's wifey! " Kyuhyun smiled proudly and widely.

Sungmin can't help but blush. Kyuhyun's wifey?? He thought. But he shrugged them away and kissed Kyuhyun on the cheek.

" Come future hubby, I'll make you sandwhich. Mom thought me how " He smiled sweetly, which made Kyuhyun melt.

" N--neh yung " 

He stuttered. And they ate happily.

 

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

Sorry it was short. But the thing is, I uploaded. :DD

LOVE YOU ALL!!