Kyumin Eunhae meeting

Suju Babies

Second chapter.

I'm getting sleepier, by every minute now

HAH! Anyways

Enjoy :DDD

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

Hyukjae, also know as Eunhyuk went to the park with his lovable mother and aunty.

He was playing with Sungmin, his baby friend.

" Hwung, I want iwce cweam " Eunhyuk said, as he see some people eating happily with ice cream.

" Bwut Hyukkie, I dwon't hwave mwoney. Ask umma " Sungmin said. Not taking his eyes off that boy sitting on the other side of the park.  "He wook soww cool and smart. I wish I can twalk to him " Sungmin said to himself. Then he had an idea.

" Umma! I want to twalk to him! " He said happily and pointed at that boy.

" Okay baby "

Sungmin and his mother walked to the boy. Leaving him and his mother.

" Umma, I want iwce cweam! " Eunhyuk shouted happily at his mother. And his mother could only sigh at his cuteness.

" Okay baby, wait for me here " Eunhyuk's mother kissed his cheek and went to the ice cream vendor.

Hyuljae waited happily in the bench when someone approached him.

" Excuse me young boy, but why are you alone? "

Hyukjae looked up and saw a beautiful woman, he smiled and said

" Umma ish buying me iwce cweam. Aunty, do youw want to sit wif me? " Hyukjae smiled

" OMO~ You're really sweet. But my baby and I are meeting someone here. But if you want my baby can accompany you " she smiled sweetly

Hyukjae looked at the young boy beside his mother, he looked so cute and he's so shy!

" Okay, auwnty "

The boy's mother left them alone. The boy sat down beside Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled and started a conversation.

" Hey, what's youw nayme? " Eunhyk asked.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk, but quickly bowed when he saw Hyukjae's sweet smile.

" Don---dong --- ae " Hae stuttered.  But Eunhyuk frowned. He wanted to look at Donghae's blue eyes.

So he had an idea. He held Donghae's chin up but still, Donghae didn't look at him.

" A--ae, youw're eyes aww beawtifuwl " Eunhyuk said, while blushing madly

" We--weeally? " Hae looked directly at Eunhyuk's eyes. He find Eunhyuk's eyes amazing too.

" How owld aww wooo? " Donghae asked

" Fouw " He held his hand up and maid a number 4 sign.

" OMO! Thwen I'm owlder than youw " He smiled proudly. Now Eunhyuk was really curious

" How owld aw youw then yung?? "

" Fibe years old "

" OMO! Weally?? "

Donghae only nodded. Eunhyuk can't stop smiling.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk's eyes again and asked

" Hyukkie, youw look soww cute! Can I kisshh youw? "

" Op courwse yung! "

Eunhyuk was still innocent at that time, so he doesn't know what a kiss is. He tought it was a cute strawberry plushie.

Then he felt something has touched his lips.

" Sowwy Hyukkie, I didn't meant too "

" Aniwo yung, it was weally sweet "

" Weally?? "

" Ne "

" Then let's be best fwends! " They smiled together and didn't know that thier mother we're watching the cute scene.

" You know dear, when they grow up I want them to marry each other "

" I know right! We will be the happiest women on earth! "

~ <3 <3 <3 ~

Sorry, I was attacked again by my headache and cold

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)))

Tnx for reading it :DDD